How can We help
The next-generation of digital processing leads the way in the supply chain
TVS SCS Vision Technology uses the human eye as the basis of its functioning. Just as the human eye associates and learns over the years by taking in input repeatedly and analysing it, we have worked to convert this functioning to a digital process using technology. Vision technology is used in areas of human capital management, warehouse operations management, automation of label reading, eliminating manual validation solutions using cognitive intelligence and advanced neural network models. Advanced concepts such as facial recognition, label reading, Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) recognition, and drone technology are incorporated to achieve a highly innovative supply chain model.
Facial recognition provides a sophisticated surveillance technique with a combination of a video camera, a high-end processor with good storage and a proprietary algorithm, which is custom-built for facial analytics. In the case of label reading, a computer vision algorithm is executed on classified image sets with continuous learning. The PPE object recognition can be used in any factory for the safety and security of employees, contractors and visitors. It ensures compliance of restricted area access, and the camera even recognises various PPE objects. We aim to make the inventory-checking process more efficient with the use of drone technology. Drones can complete the reconciliation process in a faster, accurate, on-demand, and fully automated manner.
- Facial Recognition - compares the live feed against the registered information and marks the attendance for the person. Attendance data is automatically pushed to the Ramco system for verification.
- Label recognition - ensures 100% error-free with an automated learning process and provides complete system integration.
- PPE model - improves productivity and reduces costs on compliance payments.
- Vision technology - is an excellent security measure to monitor the headcount of employees.
- Drones - help in the reduction of manpower required by doing perpetual inventory counting and validating the storage of key materials in the warehouse.
- Aids in quick movement - of items, achieving a faster turnaround time.
Adding Value to the Customer
Complete visibility in real-time with 100% verification and accuracy
A trustworthy system that can detect the authenticity of the image and accuracy in data relations both in/out.
Eliminates manual labour, offering a systemic and automated billing process.
Some of the indirect costs could be prevented using the right PPE and avoid medical expenses due to workers’ injury. Ensures workers’ compensation and addresses property losses, civil liability damages, litigation expenses, and so on.
Drones can perform basic level safety inspections and enhance overall customer service.
Why TVS SCS?
100 Years Of Excellence In Trading And Technology
Pivotal Supply Chain Solutions To Top Companies In The World
Warehouse Space, Labour & Technology Anywhere It’s Needed
Customised Solutions With AI Integrations And Machine Learning