How can We help
Thank you for visiting our website.
Please read the following terms and conditions of use carefully that apply to access and use of our website:
- Ownership of Website:
- Your use of the Website:
- You may not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic devices, programme, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content (defined below), or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content (described below), to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. TVS SCS reserves the right to bar any such activity.
- You may not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or any TVS SCS server, or any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- You may not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website.
- You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Website, or any other customer of TVS SCS, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your data, as provided for by the Website.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
- All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, artwork and computer code (collectively, “Content”), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of such Content, contained on the Website is owned, controlled or licensed by or to TVS SCS, and is protected by copyright and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights.
- You may use the information on TVS SCS’s services purposely made available by TVS SCS for downloading from the Website, provided that you:
- do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents;
- use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose;
- please do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media; and
- do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
- Links to Other Websites
This Website may contain links to other independent third-party websites (“Linked Sites”). These Linked Sites are provided solely as a convenience to our visitors. Such Linked Sites are not under TVS SCS’s control, and TVS SCS is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of such Linked Sites, including any information or materials contained on such Linked Sites. TVS SCS reserves the right to terminate any link at any time. You will need to make your independent judgment regarding your interaction with these Linked Sites.
- TVSSCS DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT, SERVICE OR FEATURE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS.
- THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE DELIVERED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
- ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. TVSSCS CANNOT ENSURE THAT ANY FILES OR OTHER DATA YOU DOWNLOAD FROM THE WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. TVSSCS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- TVSSSCS DISCLAIMS ANY, AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND ANY LINKED SITES, AND TVSSCS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT and INDIRECT DAMAGE, OF ANY KIND.
- The above disclaimer applies to any damages, liability or injuries caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction of or unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use, whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.
- TVS SSCS reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice:
- to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Website, or any portion of the Website, for any reason;
- to alter or change the Website, or any part of the Website, and any applicable policies or terms; and
- to interrupt the operation of the Website, or any part of the Website, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
You agree to indemnify and hold TVS SCS, its officers, directors, shareholders, predecessors, successors in interest, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates, harmless from any demands, losses, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against TVS SCS by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website.
- Governing Law; Dispute Resolution
You agree that all matters relating to your access to or use of the Website, including all disputes, will be governed by the laws of India without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions. You agree to the personal jurisdiction of the courts in Chennai, India, and waive any objection to such jurisdiction or venue.
- TVS SCS may disclose any information we have about you (including your identity) if we determine that such disclosure is necessary for connection with any investigation or complaint regarding your use of the Website, or to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) TVS SCS’s rights or property, or the rights or property of visitors to or users of the Website, including TVS SCS’s customers.
- TVS SCS reserves the right at all times to disclose any information that TVS SCS deems necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. TVS SCS may also disclose your information when TVS SCS determines that applicable law requires or permits such disclosure, including exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection purposes.
- Additional terms and conditions
- TVS SCS’s obligations, if any, concerning its services are governed solely by the agreements according to which they are provided, and nothing on this Website should be construed to alter such agreements.
- TVS SCS may make changes to any services offered on the Website, at any time, without notice. The materials on the Website concerning services may be out of date, and TVS SCS does not commit to update the materials on the Website concerning such products and services.
- Feedback and Information
Any feedback that you provide on this Website shall be deemed to be non-confidential. TVS SCS shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
- Ownership of Website:
The information contained on this Website is subject to change.
Copyright @ TVS SCS. All right reserved.
Last updated on 21.11.2020