How can We help
Charter and secure space by ocean or by air
What and who are vessel and air chartering solutions suitable for?
Vessel and aircraft chartering solutions are ideal for customers whose cargo are oversized, overweight or do not fit into a standardized container, such as Project Cargo or Breakbulk. Additionally, vessel and air chartering are ideal solutions for customers whose routes are not frequently serviced by major carriers. A chartered vessel or aircraft ensures the entire sailing or flight is dedicated to their cargo, with guaranteed, security and departure/arrival times.
There are many benefits of choosing to charter vessels or aircraft with experienced freight forwarders that help simplify your supply chain. We support you to organize ad-hoc charter bookings and manage the technical aspects to ensure your cargo is loaded, delivered and unloaded as needed. By working with trusted and leading carriers, charter solutions offer the following features:
- Managing time-critical needs
- Guaranteed capacity as the vessel or aircraft is dedicated to your shipment
- Reduce the risk of delays in departure and arrival
- Complete control over the entire journey for high-value or temperature-controlled goods
- Fewer limitations and ability to have tailored route selection for oversized/overweight cargo
Our chartering solutions are part of our comprehensive suite of freight forwarding capabilities. Our global forwarding network has offices in key markets in the Asia-Pacific, Europe, India and Oceania, and our logistics professionals work in consultation with customers to determine the best solution set to serve your business needs.
Comprehensive end-to-end solutions
In addition to Vessel and Air Chartering, we offer Integrated Freight Forwarding and Distribution solutions for an end-to-end service, as well as in-depth Project Cargo and Breakbulk solutions to help you manage your OOG (out-of-gauge) cargo needs.
We’re committed to being your partner for international freight movement. We have embedded in-house customs experts in key markets across our global network to help streamline the import and export clearance process for your time-sensitive cargo, reducing unnecessary delays.
From local pickup at origin to delivery at the destination, you have full visibility of the movement of your goods via eConnect, our online tracking platform 24/7.
More benefits of Vessel and Air Charter solutions with TVS SCS:
- IATA - We are members of the IATA (International Air Transport Association), which grants us access and ease of doing business with leading major airline carriers.
- Delivering certainty - For urgent shipments, or project-critical cargo that needs a secure and reliable method of shipping
- Optimised - Enjoy peace-of-mind with an optimised solution set for full- and part-charter options
- More access - Ability to deliver to remote locations not frequently served by major conventional carriers’ routing
- Added security - We can also provide on-board couriers (OBC) who accompany your cargo for added peace-of-mind
- 24/7 online - Full visibility of shipment 24/7 via the online tracking platform eConnect
Welcome to eConnect 24/7 Online Platform
Our global freight forwarding network integrates our eConnect online track and trace with the CargoWise IT platform. We use this across our entire international business to provide you with seamless 24/7 shipment visibility and live access to your data. With eConnect, our airfreight customers also enjoy one login to access other aspects of their business, such as warehousing, order management, account management and shipment management information on the desktop website platform.
We also have a mobile app available on iOS and Android, which provides on-the-go visibility on shipment data that matters most to you.
EXPERIENCE THE EASE OF ECONNECT
Enjoy 24/7 shipment visibility and live access to your data via our online desktop dashboard.
We maintain data integrity thanks to our GFS network running on unified software platforms. This means you only need one login to access warehousing, order management, account management and shipment management information on the desktop platform.
Why TVS SCS?
Years Of Excellence In Trading And Technology
Pivotal Supply Chain Solutions To Top Companies In The World
Warehouse Space, Labour & Technology Anywhere It’s Needed
Customised Solutions With AI Integrations And Machine Learning
We strive to work with our customers to meet their requirements. Through a consultative approach and learning more about your cargo, we may offer alternative and tailored solutions to ensure you enjoy efficient and cost-effective freight forwarding solutions.
Our vessel and air chartering solutions are part of our comprehensive suite of freight forwarding capabilities. We also offer Integrated Freight Forwarding and Distribution solutions to ensure that we are your end-to-end provider for moving your goods where they need to go.
To ensure we operate with cost-efficient certainty, we work with trusted and leading carriers to source vessel or aircraft for chartering.