How can We help
END TO END IT PROJECT DEPLOYMENT SERVICES
TVS SCS Technology Services provides a wide range of field technology services throughout the UK, Europe, USA and India, including:
- IT Project Management & Deployment services
Break/FixAsset Recovery Projects
Deskside Support Repair Workshops
Flex & Agency Services
- The ability to scale up to deliver large deployments is a key challenge many organisations face we support clients by using our large pool of technical resource to provide the service you need when you need them. This approach ensures that our client’s don’t end up holding a large ‘bench’ of resource to use to deploy projects with this risk of these resources not being deployed should volumes temporarily dip with the inevitable cost challenges this brings. Our Project Services division delivers large estate refresh programs often comprising of the deployment of tens of thousands of high value IT assets across multiple geographies, supplying both the technical staff and project management services.
We management customers IMACD (Install, Move, Add, Change, Delete) services and while many changes can be completed remotely, it is still often necessary to ‘physically touch’ devices to perform certain upgrades, such as, memory upgrades, which is where TVS SCS comes in.
We have a range of integrated tools to manage your project deployment to ensure that we can firstly stage and if necessary, schedule installations with end-users directly.
We can manage and track your stock once it has been staged and distributed to ensure that an engineer is on-site or brings the assets with them, thereby avoiding wasted visits and delays.
In partnership with your business, we will engage in a strategic planning process to identify the scope and requirements for the task, resulting in a comprehensive solution design. Our Projects Team can manage the entire process for you, providing engineers to carry out the work and support to ensure the changes are delivered carefully and efficiently.
TVS SCS commitment to closed-loop logistics ensures we can offer our customer a comprehensive and fully integrated range of distribution and logistics services to support the expertise of our core Technology service Division.
- Seamless - Seamless end-to-end ‘one-stop shop’ for all your project deployment need site preparation.
- Staging - Hardware staging & software loading.
- Storage - Storage and Distribution.
- Installation - Installation and configuration.
- Removal - Removal and disposal of packaging.
- Training - End-user training or familiarisation.
- Asset recovery - Comprehensive set of Assets Recovery solutions.
Why TVS SCS?
Years Of Excellence In Trading And Technology
Pivotal Supply Chain Solutions To Top Companies In The World
Warehouse Space, Labour & Technology Anywhere It’s Needed
Customised Solutions With AI Integrations And Machine Learning
Whist IT Teams possess the in-house capabilities to manage critical projects when it comes to larger project deployment department heads will outsource the IT Project Management Services to an experienced third party rather than tie up their internal resources.
Project management companies can add value by providing additional resources to support their client projects, both in terms of experienced personal but also in terms of regional technical capabilities or access to other supply chain services.
Being able to scale up to deliver large deployments is a key challenge many organisations face, project management company use their large pool of technical resource to provide the service they are needed.
Project management company enable their client to avoid having to having to hold a large ‘bench’ of resource to deploy and manage complicated projects, by doing so they avoid these resources being under deployed when the volumes temporarily dip with the inevitable cost challenges this brings.
Addition value stems from the by project management companies’ centralisation of invoicing and in some cases greater purchasing power for specific parts.
TVS SCS is a leading technical project management company and working in partnership with your business will engage in a strategic planning process to identify the scope and requirements for the project, resulting in comprehensive solution design.
Few IT departments will have the resources in-house to manage critical development, technical upgrade, installation or other technical implementation projects across their estates and when faced with these challenges, Department Heads will turn to IT or Technical Project Management companies for support.
Project management companies can bring both experienced personnel and provide their regional technical capabilities or manage third parties that are required to complete the project
Typically, large complex technical projects need to be rolled out quickly to minimise disruption to the business. The ability to deliver on time and budget is a significant challenge many organisations face and project management company use their large pool of technical resource to ensure the projects are delivered on time and within budget.
TVS SCS delivers large estate refresh programs often comprising of the deployment of tens of thousands of high value IT assets across multiple geographies, supplying both the technical staff and project management services.
TVS has a range of integrated technology to manage project deployment from staging to direct scheduled installations. Using this technology, they can track stock whilst in transit to ensure that engineer either arrive with the IT asset or those assets are ready on-site. This closed-loop logistics approach mitigates costly service failures and delays due to the right parts not being available.