How can We help
Keeping you informed and in control of your international shipments
Our Order Management solution provides end-to-end order management, visibility and reporting for customers’ international shipment flows across all transportation modes. Enabled by our global order management visibility and reporting systems, we provide detailed end-to-end process management, as well as handling services at origin and destination as required.
Processes you can trust
We achieve this high level of visibility and control by embedding your business rules in the shipment process, from the issuance of an order to the fulfilment at the destination. In this way, our order management solutions function as an extended international logistics team for you, driving a cost-effective and efficient supply chain responsive to your business needs.
Order Management solutions address various aspects of supply chain challenges, delivering benefits by reducing inefficiencies. Through our solution and services, our customers experience better visibility of Purchase Order status from creation to fulfilment and more control over supplies’ shipping process and utilisation of containers.
We also help optimise inventory levels through improving lead times and reducing costs in administration, value-added services at origin and demurrage and detention at the destination:
1) Key features of our Order Management solutions:
- Process Management
- Vendor Management
- Exception Management
- Carrier Management
- Documentation Management
- Destination Management
- Performance and KPI management
2) Origin/ Destination Handling
- Origin (Buyer’s) Consolidation
- Origin Transport Mode/Service Selection
- Origin Load Planning
- Origin Value Added Services such as co-packing, inspection, and more
- Destination storage/ cross-dock/ delivery
3) Order Visibility and Reporting
- Single and global IT platform
- User-friendly interface
- Visibility at order line item level
- Automated carrier milestones
- Automated reports at PO/ line item level
- Mobile App
The TVS SCS difference: our people, process, technology and network
- People - Our people recognise the challenges of a geographically diverse supply chain and operate on well-defined and controlled solutions
- Process - Our processes are driven by a combination of IT and solution design, well-defined end-to-end processes and the right local expertise to implement best practices for all parts of the supply chain.
- Technology - Our technology allows us to seamlessly integrate multiple information sources to access real-time data and reporting, in turn, driving agile decisions and actions.
- Value-added - Our network facilitates handling and value-added services at both origin and destination, enabling final customer fulfilment based on last-minute demand.
- Savings - Customers enjoy a reduction in freight and logistics costs through carrier and utilisation optimisation
- Accuracy - Reduce and avoid expedited freight expense and demurrage costs through PO monitoring and documentation accuracy
- Improving your supply chain - Improve suppliers’ and carrier’s performance through KPI reviews
- Optimisation - Improve lead-time reliability and optimising inventory flow
Welcome to eConnect – 24/7 Online Tracking Platform
Welcome to eConnect 24/7 Online Platform
Our global freight forwarding network integrates our eConnect online track and trace with the CargoWise IT platform. We use this across our entire international business to provide you with seamless 24/7 shipment visibility and live access to your data. With eConnect, our airfreight customers also enjoy one login to access other aspects of their business, such as warehousing, order management, account management and shipment management information on the desktop website platform.
We also have a mobile app available on iOS and Android, which provides on-the-go visibility on shipment data that matters most to you.
Why TVS SCS?
Years Of Excellence In Trading And Technology
Pivotal Supply Chain Solutions To Top Companies In The World
Warehouse Space, Labour & Technology Anywhere It’s Needed
Customised Solutions With AI Integrations And Machine Learning
Order Management solution provides visibility down to PO and line item level whereas, FCL/ LCL services track and report at the shipment level. FCL/LCL services also do not include management services such as management of suppliers, carriers and documents against customer’s business rules.
As the implementation and setup effort for order management solutions are quite significant, the supply chain will have to be of a certain size for the solution to deliver worthwhile returns on the effort. We will be delighted to review and discuss the most optimal and customised solution that suits the business. Our focus is on delivering positive value to your business.
Order management solutions ease customer challenges that come with: poor visibility of purchase orders, control over shipping processes and unreliable lead times resulting in sub-optimal inventory levels, as well as product unavailability and lost sales/production stoppages.