How can We help
Gain more control with buyer's consolidation services
Buyer’s Consolidation (BCN) provides a solution for customers who use multiple suppliers or have multiple manufacturers to ship to a singular destination while reducing freight costs and streamlining the process. By grouping these different suppliers and manufacturers’ shipments onto a single, dedicated Full-Container Load (FCL) container before shipping, the customer enjoys a more efficient and streamlined supply chain.
Buyer’s Consolidation offers full control and visibility
The Buyer’s Consolidation method of shipping combines the benefits of both Less-than-Container Load (LCL) and FCL shipping. We collect and consolidate your goods from the multiple sources at origin to our own Container Freight Station (CFS), palletising and loading onto a full container dedicated to your cargo. This ensures that your goods remain entirely within your control and visibility, without you having to wait for a particular supplier to ship enough goods to make an FCL.
Additionally, we can ensure optimal utilisation and higher security with an entire container dedicated to your cargo.
Our global network operates CFS in key markets, strategically located near major manufacturing hubs in the Asia-Pacific, Europe, Oceania and India. For customers who have suppliers across multiple countries, we also have extensive capabilities to provide Multi-Country Consolidation (MCC) and offer the same benefits of BCN.
There are many benefits of shipping with a world-class BCN service provider such as TVS SCS. We manage the local pickup from your suppliers at origin, and have capabilities across all modes at origin, in-transit and at destination. By helping you ship with BCN, we not only reduce the risk of damage by consolidating multiple LCL shipments, but it is also more cost-effective.
Comprehensive ocean solutions
Our other ocean capabilities include Vessel Charter, Breakbulk Solutions and Intermodal and Multimodal Solutions. We offer flexible service for all types of container equipment, including dry-box, open top, flat rack, reefer (refrigerated), Flexitank and Isotank.
More benefits of shipping Buyer’s Consolidation with TVS SCS
- Global footprint - Our own offices and staff in key logistics hubs and markets
- Streamlined - Centralised billing process
- Peak season - Space protection – relationships with Tier 1 carriers
- Savings - As part of our consolidation services, we optimise container utilisation, reducing cost
- Reduce lead time - Support to create a consolidation optimisation plan to decrease lead time further
- Value-added services - We provide warehousing and 3PL value-add services to streamline transit
- Fewer delays - By shipping with BCN, your goods undergo less handling, reducing lead-time and additional warehousing delays at destination compared to multiple LCL shipments
- Compliant - In-house customs clearance services in key markets to streamline the international movements of your goods
- 24/7 online - Visibility and easy access to e-documents via eConnect track and trace platform
Welcome to eConnect 24/7 Online Platform
EXPERIENCE THE EASE OF ECONNECT
Enjoy 24/7 shipment visibility and live access to your data via our online desktop dashboard.
We maintain data integrity thanks to our GFS network running on unified software platforms. This means you only need one login to access warehousing, order management, account management and shipment management information on the desktop platform.
Why TVS SCS?
Years Of Excellence In Trading And Technology
Pivotal Supply Chain Solutions To Top Companies In The World
Warehouse Space, Labour & Technology Anywhere It’s Needed
Customised Solutions With AI Integrations And Machine Learning
To offer our customers competitive pricing and efficient freight forwarding, we group several smaller consignments (deliveries) from different suppliers into a larger consignment. Not only does it create efficiency in space utilisation, but it also gives us the ability to leverage much better pricing from the carriers on behalf of our customers.
We have 45 dedicated freight forwarding offices in 15 countries and work with trusted and reliable agents across the world to deliver global freight forwarding capabilities.