Project Support is a key role with the Equipment team, maintaining the single version of truth in programme reporting. Project Support is the conscience of the programme, monitoring risk/issue flags, change requests and customer facing management information.
This role is to support the wider team, gain experience of project management within the medical equipment replacement project team, develop and grow this role towards full project management.
This roles is based from Bristol working on a 1 day a week from the office and the remainder of the week working remotely, it is therefore essential that you are able to commute to Bristol on this basis.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead Master Data Management on centralised programme document & change control log
- Arrange & coordinate Monthly Reporting Schedule to produce client submission
- Identify, investigate & communicate project delivery risks flagging in the reporting
- Process baseline candidates to trigger commercial agreement of time / cost deliverables with client
- Coordinate Change Control Process to commercially reset time / cost deliverables where externally driven
- Coordinate monthly meeting with senior management team to internally align & refine reporting output, prior to monthly client submission
- Coordinate weekly meetings with key stakeholders, focusing on programme risk & change management
- Contribute to the development & maintenance of the Project Management Office (PMO)
- Provide administrative support to the Projects Team
- Support new starter inductions on Reporting & Change Control processes
- Arrange & coordinate Continuous Improvement workshops when required
Qualifications and Skills
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Essential will be a background of data competency and analytical skills, including extensive use of Microsoft Excel (V-lookups, Pivot tables, If functions, Data Validation, Conditional Formatting) and PowerPoint
- Effective Interpersonal / communication skills, teamwork, organisational skills, and experience of problem solving
- Desirable to have had experience using project management principles
- Knowledge of MOD acquisition cycle would be an advantage
- This role provides the opportunity to learn TVS MOD project management tools and methodology with a view to growing into a fully-fledged Project Manager in the fullness of time