To support both the Commercial and Financial Accounting functions in the completion of daily and weekly tasks, as well as with the preparation of monthly Management Accounts.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following tasks:
- Commercial invoicing of monthly client statements and accompanying reports.
- Completing Month end process for client accounts.
- Overhead Accounting – accruals & prepayments.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Transport invoice reconciliation/analysis.
- Credit control work and issue resolution.
- Analytical support to clients/account managers (internal and external).
Qualifications and Skills
- This role would ideally suit an ACCA or CIMA part qualified individual early on in their studies, or an AAT qualified individual looking to begin their professional examinations. In either case, existing experience of working in an accountancy role is required.
- The company would provide ACCA or CIMA study support for the individual.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills are required.
- Some accountancy experience is required, as this role requires the successful candidate to possess a strong grasp of key accounting principles.
- We are looking to develop and train a keen individual, interested in both detailed analytical work as well as higher level management accounting reporting.
- Analytical Abilities / Commercial Awareness.
- Pace and ambition.
- Interpersonal and Influencing / Communication.
- Autonomous problem-solving skills.