How can We help
TVS Supply Chain Solutions Limited (formerly known as TVS Logistics Services Limited), a company incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956, having its registered office at No.10, Jawahar Road, Chokkikulam, Madurai – 625 002 and corporate office at 58, Eldams Road, Teynampet, Chennai 600018 (“Company”, “TVS SCS” or “we” or “us” or “our”), provides end-to-end supply chain solution and specialized in warehousing, distribution, transportation, material handling equipment(s), in-plant logistics, packaging design, freight forwarding, small assemblies etc., to various companies across a diverse cross-section of industries.
We are strongly committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize the need for appropriate protection and management of any personal information collected and/or collated by us.
DisclaimerPlease be advised that any Information (as defined herein below) procured by us, shall be:
- obtained only for specified and lawful purposes, and not be used in any manner which is against the law or policy in force in India (“Applicable Law”);
- adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose for which it is required;
- able to be reviewed by the User, from time to time and updated-if need arises; and
- not kept longer than for the time which it is required or the purpose for which it is required or as required by the applicable law.
WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE SUSTAINED BY REASON OF ANY DISCLOSURE (INADVERTENT OR OTHERWISE) OF ANY DATA, IF THE SAME IS EITHER (A) REQUIRED FOR SHARING YOUR INFORMATION FOR LEGITIMATE PURPOSES; OR (B) WAS AFFECTED THROUGH NO FAULT, ACT, OR OMISSION OF THE TVS SCS.
You understand and hereby consent that this Information may be transferred to any third-party user for the business purposes of TVS SCS or to any third-party providers for facilitating the usage of the Platform, which includes, without limitation, any jointly developed or marketed services, payment processing, order fulfillment, customer services, data analysis, information technology services and such other services which enable us to provide services to our end customers.
Types of information collected by us:TVS SCS collects below mentioned information (“Information”)
- “Personal Data” means and includes any information that relates to a natural person through which an individual is identified, such as the name, contact details, email address, gender, age, organisation name, organisation email id or any other relevant material provided by a User, including but not limited to information gathered through usage of the Platform.
- “Technical Information” means and includes any Information gathered through various technologies that may employ cookies, web beacons, or similar technologies to automatically record certain information from your device through which you use the Platform. This technical information may include your Internet Protocol (IP) address, device or browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring or exit pages, clickstream data, operating system, hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network. This data includes usage information and user statistics.
- “Locational Information” shall mean and include the information obtained through GPS or other means, such as the geographical location of the User.
- “Non-Personal Information” means and includes any information that does not reveal your specific identity, such as, browser information, information collected through pixel tags and other technologies, demographic information, etc. TVS SCS gathers some information automatically when you visit the Platform. When you use the Platform, we may collect certain information about your mobile to facilitate, evaluate and verify your use of the Platform. For example, we may store environmental variables, such as browser type, operating system, speed of the central processing unit (CPU), referring or exit web pages, click patterns and the internet protocol (IP). This information is generally collected in aggregate form, without identifying any user individually.
- Account Details: These include your username and password and preferred account settings such as the language and time zone etc.
Purpose of Collection and Usage of this Information
- to render services to our end customers;
- to facilitate usage of the Platform;
- to track the assignments assigned to TVS SCS’ personnel;
- maintaining the Platform;
- to evaluate the quality and competence of our personnel;
- to resolve any complaints, you may have;
- notifying you about changes to our Platform;
- allowing you to participate in interactive features of our Platform when You choose to do so;
- providing analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Platform;
- monitoring the usage of the Platform;
- detecting, preventing and addressing technical issues;
- analyse usage patterns and user preferences;
- improve user experience;
- Business or Research Purposes: The Information saved and except Personal Data, is used for business or research purposes, including improving and customizing the Platform for ease of use and to provide better services to TVS SCS’ customers. We may archive this information to use it for future communications for providing updates and/or surveys.
- Aggregating Information / Anonymized data: We may aggregate Information and analyse it in a manner to further accentuate the level of services that we offer to our customers. This Information includes average number of users of the Platform, timeline for the performance of the services by the User, the average clicks of the services/, the features used, the response rate, etc. and other such statistics regarding groups or individuals. In doing so, we shall not be making disclosures of any Personal Data as defined above.
(Above-mentioned purpose shall collectively referred to as “Legitimate Purpose”)
Disclosure and Sharing of Information
- We do not rent, sell, or disclose or share any Information that we collect from you, with third parties, save and except in order to provide services to our end customers or for the Legitimate Purposes as specified above.
- We shall share the information to the third-party service providers/ customers, to provide you with the facilitation of the usage of the Platform and to effectuate any activities that fall under the Legitimate Purpose for which such Information has been collected.
- When compelled by law: We may disclose any Information provided by you on the Platform as may be deemed to be necessary or appropriate: under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; to comply with legal process; to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/that of our affiliates, you or others; to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain; or to protect against legal liability; to protect the personal safety of Users of the Platform; to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Platform.
- Merger or Acquisition: We may share Information upon merger or acquisition of TVS SCS with another company. We shall transmit and transfer the Information upon acquisition or merger of TVS SCS with another company;
- With our service providers/customers: We may share Information with other service providers/customers on a need-to-know basis, subject to obligations of confidentiality obligation. We hereby clarify that TVS SCS works with institutions, vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers, including (but not limited) to those who provide products or services such as contact information verification, hosting, data analysis, providing infrastructure, information technology services, auditing services and other similar services, in different industries and categories of business by virtue of lawful contracts instituted between such third parties and TVS SCS to improve our product and services. Accordingly, we may share your Information with such service provider in order to provide you with usage of the Platform;
Employees/Agents of TVS SCS: We follow a strict confidentiality policy with regard to disclosure of confidential information to our employees or other personnel. There may be situations, where we may disclose the confidential information only to those of our employees and other personnel on a need-to-know basis. Any breach of confidential information by the employees, personnel within the TVS SCS is dealt with stringently by us.
Except for the above-mentioned purpose, TVS SCS may share Information, if you authorize us to do so.
Transfer of Information
Your information may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction.
Your RightsYou can always choose not to provide the requested information to us, it may however result in you not availing certain features of, or the entire, of Platform. You retain several rights in relation to your Personal Data as provided under applicable law. These may include the rights to
- access, confirm, and review Personal Data you may have provided;
- correct Personal Data that may be inaccurate or irrelevant;
- deletion and erasure of your Personal Data from the publicly available pages of the Platform;
- receive Personal Data we hold about you in a portable format;
object to or restrict any form of processing you may not be comfortable with;
In order to exercise these rights, please contact us on email@example.com
If you want to withdraw your consent or raise any objection to the use of your Information, you can do so by contacting us in the above-mentioned email ID. If you withdraw/object your consent, our use of your Information before you withdrew/objected shall still be lawful.
If you have any reservations, constraints, or apprehensions regarding the access to, collection, storage, or any other use of the Information which you have provided to us, you may withdraw your consent.
Retention of Information
All Information provided by you, save and except upon withdrawal or termination, shall be retained in locations outside the direct control of TVS SCS (for instance, on servers or databases co-locates with hosting providers). We will delete Information based on a request received from you within a reasonable period and latest within thirty (30) days of receiving a deletion request. However, we may retain such portion of Information and for such periods as may be required under Applicable Law.
Notwithstanding anything contained herein, TVS SCS may retain data after account deletion for reasons including but limited to the following purposes: If there is an unresolved issue relating to your account, or an unresolved claim or dispute; If we are required to by applicable law; and/or in aggregated and/or anonymized form; or TVS SCS may also retain certain information if necessary for its legitimate business interests, such as fraud prevention and enhancing Users’ safety and security, TVS SCS’s customer record purpose.
You agree and accept that your Information may be stored in third-party cloud service infrastructure providers. While all reasonable attempts have been taken from our end to ensure the safe and secure storage of your data, we shall not be liable for any data breach on the part of the third-party cloud service infrastructure provider that was beyond our control.
In addition to the security measures put in place by the third-party cloud service infrastructure provider for safe and secure storage of your Information, we use certain physical, managerial, technical, or operational safeguards as per industry standards and established best practices to protect the Information we collect.
We use reasonable security practices and procedures and use secure servers as mandated under applicable laws for the protection of your Information. We review our Information collection, storage, and processing practices, including physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems. However, as effective as these measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that the Information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the internet. You accept the inherent security implications of data transmission over the internet and the internet cannot always be guaranteed as completely secure. Therefore, your use of the Platform will be at your own risk. If you have any concerns, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes and updates to Policy
Discrepancies and Grievances with TVS SCS
In case of any discrepancy or grievance with respect to all or any Information shared with TVS SCS, please feel free to contact our Grievance Officer:
Attention: The Grievance Officer
Email ID: email@example.com
Address: 58, Eldams Road, Teynampet, Chennai 600018.
Please feel free to reach out to us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any concerns, grievances, or questions relating to our privacy or data related practices.