How can We help
Specialist Logistics Service
We provide a wide range of specialist transport solutions across the UK, including Air Freight Logistics, a dedicated overnight delivery network, two-man, and white glove delivery services, and the transport of both Hazardous and oversized goods.
Air Freight Logistics
At TVS Supply Chain Solutions, we have been providing Air Freight Logistics services to the UK Air Freight Sector for over 30 years. We have developed a range of creative and flexible services that give our customer’s a real advantage within this fast-moving and competitive sector.
Combining our experience, range of accreditations, and network of transport and distribution resources enables us to provide competitive and reliable services and, through working in partnership with our customers, design effective solutions to the most complex logistical requirements.
We understand how quickly and dramatically your Air Freight import and distribution requirements can change and are committed to providing secure, dependable services that strengthen and maintain your supply chain’s integrity.
We are a CAA Regulated Agent and operate with an external temporary storage facility (ETSF) at our 100,000 sq. ft facility at Heathrow Airport. We also offer an X-Ray cargo service and access to a dedicated overnight delivery network providing customers with a reliable and secure supply chain for their goods from origin to uplift.
Our team of experienced Air Freight experts is standing by to work with you to ensure your goods are delivered on time and in perfect condition.
We provide a comprehensive national service for the transport of Hazardous Goods, employing trained staff that have access to our own Dangerous Goods Safety Advisor. These resources ensure that all movements are compliant with prevailing regulations, including all 9 UN classes of Dangerous Goods.
Key Service Elements
- Qualified Dangerous Goods Safety Advisor - We employ a qualified Dangerous Goods Safety Advisor, ensuring that all the hazardous movements we take responsibility for are fully compliant with current regulations, including ADR, which is the regulation for road transport with regard to packaging, load securing, classification and labelling of dangerous goods, the use of Transportable Pressure Equipment Regulations and the Transport of Dangerous Goods.
- Civil Aviation Authority Regulated Agent - We are a CAA Regulated Agent operating with an external temporary storage facility (ETSF) at London Heathrow Airport. We offer the UK Air Freight sector a range of freight logistics and management services, including X-Ray cargo service using Rapiscan 632DV X-Ray Machines and a dedicated overnight delivery network providing customers with a reliable and secure supply chain.
- Airport Depots - We have Depots at all major UK airports, including Aberdeen, Birmingham, Exeter, Manchester and Glasgow. Our staff vetting procedure aligns with the UK Government's Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS), including Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks, ensuring we provide safe operating procedures and meet rigorous security standards.
- Dedicated Airline Freight Transfer 24/7 - We provide a dedicated 24/7 Airline Transfer operation, with Depots situated at all UK major Airports, supported by a fleet of over forty vehicles, including a range of vans and Roller-bed and Q7 Carriers.
- AEO Approved - We are an Authorised Economic Operator, a status issued by the European Union that certifies that we have met specific standards concerning safety and security, systems to manage commercial records, and compliance with customs rules. This accreditation confirms that we are a safe, secure and compliant business partner in international trade.
- Data Management - Our customers benefit from an online data management system that provides access to a complete range of live location and tracking information. The data management system can be interfaced with our clients' technology and supports booking, instant updates, and real-time proof of delivery notices.
- Gun Trade Association authorised supplier - We are proud to be a preferred supplier to the Gun Trade Association an officially recognised body in the UK representing the sporting, recreational, and professional gun trade.
- Baseline Personnel Security Standard - Our driver's vetting aligns with the UK Government's Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS). BPSS is the recognised standard for the pre-employment screening of individuals with access to government assets. BPSS includes Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks, ensuring we provide safe operating procedures and meet rigorous security standards.
Why TVS SCS?
Years Of Excellence In Trading And Technology
Pivotal Supply Chain Solutions To Top Companies In The World
Warehouse Space, Labour & Technology Anywhere It’s Needed
Customised Solutions With AI Integrations And Machine Learning