TVS offer Government Defence Departments and Prime Contractors advice and a comprehensive range of solutions to give advantage in the military environment.
We develop effective solutions and deliver them via a range of service delivery models. Our innovation, capabilities, reputation and performance enable us to manage technical and logistic information in a secure and scalable environment. In addition, we are entrusted to transform supply chains and decide what to buy, when to buy and how to buy inventory and services to ensure maximum availability at a minimal cost.
Today, we manage more than 350,000 items (NATO Stock Numbers) across a wide range of military equipment including; armoured fighting vehicles, construction vehicles, workshop spares, warships, clothing, food, fuel, medical equipment, field catering, pharmaceuticals and general engineering hardware.
To underpin a proven supply chain proposition our Msys Information System provides optimised technical and logistics data to the User, enabling them to enhance the support they provide to a range of Defence assets and equipment.
Msys and its suite of IS applications have full MOD DART IT Systems accreditation.
- Proven ability to apply commercial best practice and COTS IS to military requirements
- A modular approach to service delivery tailored to specific customer requirements
- Accurate and responsive part identification to mitigate the risk of obsolescence
- Accurate demand forecasting reducing operating costs
- Economies of scale through commercial procurement practices
- Secure environment to transact business
- Cyber Essential Plus and ISO27001
Get in touch for more information