TVS are working as part of Team Leidos, which is a team of defence and logistics specialists, supporting a major contract providing an end to end supply chain service delivering commodity and inventory savings to the UK Ministry of Defence. We are now recruiting for a Trials Manager working for TVS at the Team Leidos offices at Emersons Green in Bristol as part of a vibrant and dynamic team, committed to transforming the way the MOD works.
- To develop, manage and deliver the trials programme across the range of product areas.
- Management and execution of the trials requirement across all commodity areas
- Producing project plans, directives and reports
- Collecting, recording, analysing and interpreting data
- Observing trials in the UK and overseas
- Liaising with technical and development staff within Team Leidos
- Making presentations to a variety of audiences
- Managing relationships with and expectations of various stakeholders within the MoD
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous experience of managing trials in a military environment and a good understanding of the three armed services
- Educated to A-Level or equivalent
- Demonstrate understanding of project management techniques
- Good verbal communication skills and the ability to write clearly and succinctly
- Proven ability to influence and organise and lead multiple stakeholders
- Ability to interpret numerical data
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite in particular Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Highly motivated with high attention to detail
We operate flexible start and finish times, have onsite car parking and have dress down and early finish times on Friday’s. This role will require attendance at our offices on an ad hoc basis.