Supply Chain Co-ordinator
Supply Chain Co-ordinator
|Supply Chain Management:
Be responsible for ensuring the supply chain for the assigned vendors and customers by following the specific processes, regular communications and addressing exceptions on a timely basis.
Monitor supply and demand pipeline and analyse as required to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction while meeting service level agreements such as on time delivery, inventory levels and system accuracy, timely and accurate ASN’s (advance shipping notice), paperwork, correct packaging specification
Assist meetings with vendors and customers to drive improvements in performance. Identify opportunities for improvements in the Supply Chain to drive out waste and improve added value
Day to Day Activities:
Communicate all order & schedule requirements promptly to the vendor in line with department work instructions.
Establish appropriate lead-time to customer with the Operational Team.
Liaise effectively and collaboratively with warehouse employees, quality team, IT, Finance team and third-party transport providers, ensuring any identified issues are resolved in a timely manner.
Take appropriate action to satisfy customer backorder needs within agreed SLA’s.
Ensure adherence to latest packaging specifications.
Load part data to Product Data Management system & manage cradle to grave life cycle.
Promote the use of TVS portal and systems and process with customers and vendors.
Where required, arrange outbound transport using the most economical method taking into account the urgency of supply.
Ensure that all Goods Inwards queries are resolved promptly, contacting the vendor to prevent re-occurrence, create ASN’s for the vendors and timeslot adherence.
Follow relevant part of the processes as per department instructions for customs bonding and release to customers; including managing export documents and making sure all relevant documents are in place and adhering to current guidelines.
Ensure that supply chain arrangements are made, and stakeholders communicated, and issues escalated on a timely manner.
Facilitate the resolution of invoice queries & supply-stop situations to ensure continuity of supply.
Qualifications and Skills
|· Educated to at least GCSE level standard or equivalent
· Literate and numerate with good attention to detail
· Effective communicator at all levels
· Resilient and clear thinking under pressure
· Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate internally within TVS and externally with Suppliers
· Team player with a positive attitude
· Proactive approach with ability to work independently and taking initiative when required
· Adaptability / Change Orientation / Pioneering
· Ability to organise and prioritise workload
|· Ideally, the candidate will have minimum of 1 year experience in supply chain / logistics role
· Good telephone manner/general communication skills
· Complex data entry with high level of accuracy
· Preferably with good working knowledge of ERP/ MRP/ Warehouse Management Systems and competent user of Microsoft Word and Excel applications
· Previous auto & industrial sector background is desirable but not essential (relevant training will be given)
· Experience of international trade such as dealing with international suppliers and knowledge of import processes and associated familiarity with customs bonding and dealing with freight forwarders advantageous