Supply Chain Analyst
Supply Chain Analyst
Responsible for delivering the required analysis and statistics to drive change and continuous improvement across the procurement department, leading to an enhanced customer experience. Project manage the implementation of continuous improvement project, new client introduction and change projects that will enhance the value delivered by the Procurement department.
Analyse procurement and supply chain performance to identify and implement improvements across the clients, either individually or collectively.
- Use appropriate C.I. tools to measure performance improvement in areas of concern
- Look to analyse current state processes to ensure synergies in procurement procedures and systems across the client sectors where appropriate. Make recommendations for improvement and project manage the delivery of the agreed future state to confirmed timescales. Produce requirement documentation for any proposed enhancements.
- Track and monitor enhancements created through improvements implemented.
- Support the business in meetings with the clients presenting relevant procurement and supply chain data to the clients
- Work collaboratively with internal departments such as Operations, Finance, I.T. and Business Implementation
- Lead internal meetings to drive process improvements identified through the supply chain analysis and experience.
Qualifications and Skills
- Educated to Degree level in a relevant subject.
- Strong data analytics capability with the ability to present clear and concise solutions
- Effective communicator at all levels.
- Resilient and clear thinking under pressure.
- Strong commercial acumen
- Literate and numerate with excellent attention to detail.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
Where we are:
Our head office is based at a purpose built, state of the art distribution facility on Buckshaw Village in Chorley with excellent transport links to the M61 and M6 plus a mainline train station less than a mile away. The office has on site parking, shower facilities for those who brave the elements on a bike or on foot and a subsidised canteen.
Due to the current pandemic situation we are currently adhering to all government advice, limited number of people in the office at any given time with working from home options available.
If you require any adjustments to allow you take a full and active part in the selection process, please notify us as part of your application. Please note TVS Supply Chain Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer