The SHEQ Coordinator will play a pivotal role in ensuring compliance with Safety, Health, Environmental, and Quality standards within the organisation. The role will be responsible for coordinating and supporting a busy compliance team in implementing, maintaining, expanding and continually improving ISO certified systems across a number of operations around the UK.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To oversee, support, develop and expand existing ISO certified management systems to ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO45001.
- Ensure ongoing compliance and adherence to the ISO standards by monitoring and updating processes and documentation.
- To conduct regular internal audit across sites, identify non conformance and identify areas of risk and improvement.
- To monitor and improve environmental performance and to ensure sustainability and environmental policies are adhered to.
- Ensure safety protocols and best practice in accordance with ISO45001.
- Maintain accurate records, reports and documentation relating to SHEQ compliance.
- To report to management on Compliance topics.
- Work across departments and sites to share best practice.
- Work closely with clients to ensure contractual obligations are kept and that the quality of services TVS provide is delivered effectively and is industry leading.
- To work with the wider business to identify, support and deliver CI projects that improve quality, efficiency and/or financial savings.
- To maintain knowledge of regulatory compliance and risk management.
- Must be able to deliver results to an agreed deadline.
Qualifications and Skills
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- To have proven experience in maintaining and developing relevant management systems certified to the ISO standard.
- Have a working knowledge of successfully using quality methods in a CI project environment.
- Must be driven, conscientious and motivated to work alone or as part of a team to seek out positive change.
- Strong problem solving and analytical abilities.
- Must be able to communicate well at all levels and confident enough to bring about change in a challenging environment.
- Must be happy with occasional travel including overseas travel.
- Internal or Lead auditor qualification.
Please note TVS Supply Chain Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer