Service Desk Analyst
Service Desk Analyst
To provide 1st level IT support to internal customers and colleagues at TVS Supply chain solutions
- To work as part of the Service Desk team to provide 1st Level high quality support to TVS SCS and all other customers in accordance with agreed SLA’s
- Operate within ITIL service management framework
- Own incidents and service requests to resolution
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- 1st Level support to internal/external customers
- Provide timely and appropriate escalations to 2nd level support where required
- Own and manage faults reported to third parties, maintaining communication updates with the customer throughout
- Assist with the procurement, build/configuration of PCs, Laptops and all other IT equipment
- Promote IT Best Practice and increase knowledge of core systems in the user community
- Assist with ad hoc IT projects
- To follow, create and maintain work instructions, audit controls and the CMDB
- Complete daily operational system checks
- Maintain and support the core ERP system schedule processes
Provide timely and effective out of hours support as part of an on call rota part of 24/7 support. Working on a 1 week in 4 basis; overtime is paid at various rates depending on if it is during the week, on a Saturday or a Sunday.
Qualifications and Skills
- Highly driven and determined individual with excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrable and proven ability to work on own initiative with good organisational skills and self-drive
- Exceptional customer focus skills, with a natural aptitude to consider impact to the customer
- Good understanding of Server and Network Infrastructures, including telephony systems
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM support experience would be advantageous
- Office 365 experience – administration and training
- Previous Service Desk experience in a customer facing role (internal or external)
- Knowledge of AS400/iSeries support would be a significant advantage
In return for your hard work we offer excellent career progression opportunities and a professional environment where you can acquire, use, and continue developing your skills.
Your package will include:
- Competitive Salary and pension scheme with life assurance
- 25 Days Holiday
- Employee Assistance Programme supporting wellness with immediate access to:
- GP consultation and second opinions
- Mental health support
- Financial and Legal support
- Wellbeing and healthy living support
- Employee referral scheme with financial reward
- Professional Membership and Study Sponsorship
- Pass scheme (£100 to undertake training of your choice)
At TVS SCS we encourage and support our employees to realise their potential. They are empowered to take initiative, and achieve high impact results that really make a difference to our business and our customers.
TVS are currently operating on a fully remote working basis, there will however, be a period of time at the start of your employment spent in our office familiarising yourself with our systems and process. The longer term plan is to introduce hybrid remote and office working.
Where we are:
Our head office is based at a purpose built, state of the art distribution facility in the Banbury area.
TVS Supply Chain Solutions are a world leading supply chain and logistics services provider, implementing innovative supply chain solutions as true partners with a broad range of blue chip organisations worldwide. Our clients operate in diverse sectors such as Defence, Utilities, Automotive, Rail and Beverage but they all have time-sensitive, business critical missions to deliver and TVS are an essential and integral component in their performance – with our help they achieve their business goals.
If you require any adjustments to allow you take a full and active part in the selection process, please notify us as part of your application. Please note TVS Supply Chain Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer.