Service Desk Analyst
Service Desk Analyst
We are looking for a Service Desk Analyst to join our team and commitment to providing excellent IT Support across TVS Supply Chain Solutions. As a Service Desk Analyst at TVS Supply Chain Solutions you will provide 1st level support across our internal Customers and Colleagues, in terms of their IT equipment and associated software. You will be the face of IT and the 1st point of contact so excellent customer service skills, and a passion customer service excellence is essential.
You will be working as part of the Central Service Desk team in Chorley providing support onsite, via telephone, email, Service Desk Platform and supporting our Local Service Desk teams across our TVS sites in the UK. Support ranges from Hardware support, software support, IT Request fulfilment, onboarding and offboarding and getting involved with key IT Projects supporting the 2nd Line Support team and our Infrastructure team.
- Always provide excellent customer service
- 1st Level support to internal and external customers
- Provide timely and appropriate escalations to 2nd and 3rd Line when required.
- Own and Manage faults reported to third party suppliers, maintaining communication updates throughout.
- Assist with the procurement, build/configuration of PC’s, laptops, and all other IT equipment.
- Promote IT Best Practice and increase knowledge or core IT Systems in the user community.
- Assist with IT projects when required.
- Follow, create, and maintain work instructions, audit controls and the CMDB.
- Maintain and support the core EPR system schedule process.
- Provide remote and onsite assistance.
Qualifications and Skills
- Highly driven and determined individual with excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Demonstratable and proven ability to work on own initiative with good organisational skills and self-drive.
- Exceptional customer service skills, with natural aptitude to consider impact to the customer.
- Understanding of Service and Network infrastructures, including telephony systems
- Office 365 experience – administration and training
- Windows 10 Desktop Support
- Android and Apple phone support
- Microsoft Azure and SharePoint experience
- A full clean driving license
If you require any adjustments to allow you take a full and active part in the selection process, please notify us as part of your application. Please note TVS Supply Chain Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
TVS have signed the Armed Forces covenant and are a forces friendly employer.