Due to continued growth, TVS are recruiting a Security Coordinator to develop and maintain an already established information security management system certified to ISO27001 across several UK sites. The successful candidate will have a strong working knowledge of ISO27001 and be experience in managing data held under control of the UK Data Protection Act 2018.
- To develop and maintain an established ISO27001 certified management system and all this involves
- Have a working knowledge of the UK Data Protection Act and addressing risk in relation to managing personal data in both a B2B and B2C world
- To ensure compliance with all regulatory and contractual security obligations
- To engage with and lead our customers in ensuring data protection compliance is always maintained
- To transition ISO27001 to the 2022 version and expand the scope to capture other sites and locations as required by the business
- To support the Compliance Team in the integration of ISO management systems
- To work with the wider business to identify, manage and deliver CI projects that improve security, continuity, efficiency and/or deliver financial savings
- To lead on external audit be this client, regulatory or certification
Qualifications and Skills
- To have experience in building or running an ISO27001 or integrated management system
- Experience in Cyber Essentials Plus or other globally recognised cyber security standards
- Experience in ISO22301 an advantage
- IT Service desk or development knowledge an advantage
- Must be able to lead and successfully deliver continuous improvement projects
- Must be able to communicate well at all levels up to and including board level
- Must be happy with occasional travel and hold a full UK driving licence
- Internal or Lead auditor qualification
- Degree or experience in an appropriate discipline
In return for your hard work, we offer excellent career progression opportunities and a professional environment where you can acquire, use, and continue developing your skills.
Your package will include:
- Competitive Salary and pension scheme with life assurance
- 25 Days Holiday (plus 8 statutory Bank Holidays)
- Holiday buy-back scheme (5 additional days available)
- Employee Assistance Programme supporting wellness with immediate access to:
- GP consultation and second opinions
- Mental health support
- Financial and Legal support
- Wellbeing and healthy living support
- Employee referral scheme with financial reward
- Professional Membership and Study Sponsorship
- Pass scheme (£100 to undertake training of your choice)
At TVS SCS we encourage and support our employees to realise their potential. They are empowered to take initiative and achieve high impact results that really make a difference to our business and our customers.
If you require any adjustments to allow you take a full and active part in the selection process, please notify us as part of your application. Please note TVS Supply Chain Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
TVS have signed the Armed Forces covenant and are a forces friendly employer.