To support the continued growth of the business and ensure world class service delivery we are looking to recruit additional qualified and experienced refrigeration technicians to work predominately at our Preston refurbishment facility.
- Conduct electrical and Diagnostic checks on beverage refrigeration equipment, both for alcoholic and soft drinks industry
- Determine refurbishment requirements and service level of unit to bring back to as new condition functionally
- Carry out the required works to high and consistent quality standards
- Complete and input electronic work sheets as part of the service / refurbishment process
Qualifications and Skills
- Must hold a current “F” gas certificate from recognised training body
- Have good electrical systems knowledge
- Competent at reading and understanding technical drawings and design plans
- Proven experience within Industry and or relevant training certificates SCQF Level 6 or equivalent
- Computer literate, good excel skills
- Full UK clean driving licence an advantage
- Demonstrable track record of Industry experience
- Determined, driven and ambitious
- Quality focused
- Understand and responsive to health and safety in the work place
In return for your hard work, we offer excellent career progression opportunities and a professional environment where you can acquire, use, and continue developing your skills.
Your package will include:
- Competitive Salary and pension scheme with life assurance
- 25 Days Holiday (plus 8 statutory Bank Holidays)
- Employee Assistance Programme supporting wellness with immediate access to:
- GP consultation and second opinions
- Mental health support
- Financial and Legal support
- Wellbeing and healthy living support
- Employee referral scheme with financial reward
- Professional Membership and Study Sponsorship
- Pass scheme (£100 to undertake training of your choice)
At TVS SCS we encourage and support our employees to realise their potential. They are empowered to take initiative and achieve high impact results that really make a difference to our business and our customers.
This role is based at our refurbishment facility at Preston Docks with ample parking and easy access from the city.
If you require any adjustments to allow you take a full and active part in the selection process, please notify us as part of your application. Please note TVS Supply Chain Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
TVS have signed the Armed Forces covenant and are a forces friendly employer.