The Internal Recruitment Administrator will be supporting the Recruitment Manager with the administration associated with a typical end to end recruitment process from screening candidates to arranging interviews.
- Supporting the wider recruitment/HR team
- Creating attractive external job adverts for multi-site posting such as job boards, LinkedIn and the TVS careers website
- Populating the ATS system with candidate details and obtaining GDPR consent
- Ensuring all data is accurate and up to date
- Formatting CVs
- Arranging interviews with Hiring Managers and Candidates
- Booking rooms for interviews
- Assisting with the planning and organisation of assessment centres
- Organising and attending recruitment fairs at Universities, Schools, Colleges and trade fairs
- Carrying out aptitude testing
- Administrating entitlement to work & security applications for candidates
- Tracking CV submissions, interviews, offers, security & start dates
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good standard of education with a minimum of 5 GCSE’s or equivalent including Maths and English
- Excellent organisational, administrative and communication skills
- Good computer skills in particular with Excel, Word and other MS Office packages
- Ability to prioritise, work to tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Tact and discretion, when dealing with confidential information
- Previous experience of using job boards, LinkedIn and recruitment software is an advantage but not essential
In return for your hard work, we offer excellent career progression opportunities and a professional environment where you can acquire, use, and continue developing your skills.
Your package will include:
- Competitive Salary and pension scheme with life assurance
- 25 Days Holiday (plus 8 statutory Bank Holidays)
- Employee Assistance Programme supporting wellness with immediate access to:
- GP consultation and second opinions
- Mental health support
- Financial and Legal support
- Wellbeing and healthy living support
- Employee referral scheme with financial reward
- Professional Membership and Study Sponsorship
- Pass scheme (£100 to undertake training of your choice)
- Subsidised canteen
At TVS SCS we encourage and support our employees to realise their potential. They are empowered to take initiative and achieve high impact results that really make a difference to our business and our customers.
Where we are:
Our head office is based at a purpose built, state of the art distribution facility on Buckshaw Village in Chorley with excellent transport links to the M61 and M6 plus a mainline train station less than a mile away. The office has on site parking, shower facilities for those who brave the elements on a bike or on foot and a subsidised canteen.
We are currently operating on a hybrid working basis, there will however be a period of time at the start of your employment spent fully working in our office, familiarising yourself with our systems and processes.
TVS supply chain solutions are a global provider of outsourced supply chain management solutions, delivering real change to our customers across a wide range of sectors including the MOD, Utilities organisations, beverage companies, automotive and the rail industry. TVS internationally have an annual turnover in excess of $8billion and employ over 39,000 employees across the globe. The company has a strong growth strategy and ethos for continuous improvement, to enable the continued delivery of world class service to its customers, which remains cost effective and Industry leading.
If you require any adjustments to allow you take a full and active part in the selection process, please notify us as part of your application. Please note TVS Supply Chain Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
TVS have signed the Armed Forces covenant and are a forces friendly employer.