The Quality Manager is responsible for overseeing and ensuring the maintenance and continuous improvement of a certified quality management system within a multisite environment and has a primary focus upon ensuring our continued compliance to the ISO9001 framework.
The role requires a deep understanding of ISO standards and a commitment to ensuring the highest levels of quality throughout our operations. There will be a requirement to manage and deliver continuous improvement within TVS that results in positive change and a measureable quality output.
The successful candidate will have a strong knowledge of ISO9001 and know how to inject new direction into an existing system along with expanding the system into new locations by working alone or as part of a team. Good communication and presentation skill are essential and must be comfortable working with and around senior leadership up to and including members of the Board.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To ensure that the company’s ISO9001 QMS remains affective and compliant, is consistently maintained, updated, expanded and adhered to in all relevant processes.
- Provide support and guidance into other ISO management systems held by the company, by working as an active member of the compliance team.
- To manage a quality team, to set and deliver objectives set by the business.
- Work across departments and sites to share best practice.
- Work closely with clients to ensure contractual obligations are kept and that the quality of services TVS provide is delivered effectively and is industry leading.
- To work with the wider business to identify, support and deliver CI projects that improve quality, efficiency and/or financial savings.
- To maintain knowledge of regulatory compliance and risk management.
- To lead on external audit be this client, regulatory or certification.
- Must be able to deliver results to an agreed deadline.
Qualifications and Skills
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- To have experience in building and or running an ISO9001 management system.
- Have a working knowledge of successfully using quality methods in a CI project environment.
- Must be driven, conscientious and motivated to work alone or as part of a team to seek out positive change.
- Strong problem solving and analytical abilities.
- Must be able to communicate well at all levels and confident enough to bring about change in a challenging environment.
- Must be happy with occasional travel including overseas travel.
- Internal or Lead auditor qualification.
Please note TVS Supply Chain Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer