Project Delivery Coordinator
Project Delivery Coordinator
Commodity Support Services (CSS) is composed of TVS SCS and Leidos Supply Ltd (LSL) and, work in partnership with Leidos Europe (LEL) and Kuehne + Nagel International AG (KN).
CSS is composed of 4 main Pillars focusing on, Commodity Management, Inventory & Equipment Management, Supply Chain & Category Management as well as Acquisition and Contract Management.
The Head of Business Performance and Development deploys a support capability across the above Pillars as well as outside the CSS organisation working closely with LSL, LEL, KN and wider TVS SCS.
Change Management/Commissioning within CSS is considered as organic growth and has driven multiple new items and/or new capabilities within CSS or wider. Consequently CSS is today looking for a project coordinator resource to support the coordination and planning of the various new capability delivery to Defence.
To assist in the coordination, planning and support of the successful delivery of Commodity Support Services (CSS) / functional change projects from Authority to Proceed (ATP) to project delivery to Defence. This role will specifically support the capacity workload planning across teams.
This role is centric and multi-faceted to Team Leidos and, will critically support a project delivery capability for new capabilities across CSS.
The role will coordinate activities across each commodity area, and track IS projects which have seen an increased number of deliverables for the coming years. The role will support the Project Delivery & Business Process Manager from a planning and deliverables coordination perspectives. There will also be an emphasis on Continuous Improvement (C.I) looking at standardizing practices across CSS for the planning, management, and delivery of change projects.
- Report to the Project Delivery & Business Process Manager
- Work in partnership with the project delivery & business process manager & the CSS Business change lead, to ensure scheduling, budgeting, resourcing, and details of Change Request proposals (CRs) are well organised.
- Support resources planning and allocation on CRs, safeguarding realistic timelines for delivery and appropriate Subject Matter Experts (SME) availability at project start date.
- Organise reporting and plan meetings to provide updates on change projects with the CSS & P3M community (LEL).
- Drive administrative tasks to support SMEs, so project’s deliverables run smoothly.
- Assist, support C.I across CSS, and project teams to standardised practices across CSS considering alignment with Leidos P3M project principles, processes, tools, and templates.
- Support and gather any risks, assumptions, dependencies, and issues across projects, at CSS / TVS level.
- Coordinate and solve any potential issues working with the project community, that may arise on projects.
- Attend project’s meetings as and when required to manage stakeholder updates and satisfaction.
- Help, support evaluating project performance to ensure any “wastes” are identified and corrected via C.I initiatives.
- Likely travel to TVS Chorley head office to work alongside with the TVS IS community from time to time
Qualifications and Skills
- Evidence of practical working experience (and ideally training/qualification) in Project Management/Support, and Continuous Improvement skills.
- Proficient organisational and multi-tasking skills.
- Proficient analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Professional and Ethical in approach
- A good communicator and facilitator capable of building and maintaining solid relationships.
- MS Office
- Full Driving Licence
In return for your hard work we offer excellent career progression opportunities and a professional environment where you can acquire, use, and continue developing your skills.
Your package will include:
- Competitive Salary and pension scheme with life assurance
- 25 Days Holiday (plus 8 statutory Bank Holidays)
- Holiday buy-back scheme (5 days)
- Employee Assistance Programme supporting wellness with immediate access to:
- GP consultation and second opinions
- Mental health support
- Financial and Legal support
- Wellbeing and healthy living support
- Employee referral scheme with financial reward
- Professional Membership and Study Sponsorship
- Pass scheme (£100 to undertake training of your choice)
At TVS SCS we encourage and support our employees to realise their potential. They are empowered to take initiative, and achieve high impact results that really make a difference to our business and our customers.
The successful candidate will be required go through a Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) Clearance.
TVS Supply Chain Solutions are specialists in receiving, processing and managing the flow of raw materials, individual components and spare parts for a range of manufacturers within the automotive, beverage, industrial and defence markets.
Operating from six bespoke centres across the UK plus a number of strategic facilities across Europe, Asia and the USA, TVS SCS is owned by TVS Logistics Investment which is part of the $6bn TVS Group and has ambitious plans for global expansion.
Determined to be different, our specialist services set us apart as a market-leading 4PL provider. Our tailor made options include: inventory management; funding and control; supplier management; warehousing; packaging; inbound and outbound transport and logistics; same day delivery; kitting; sequencing; IT software for planning and costing and creation of technical product literature.
If you require any adjustments to allow you take a full and active part in the selection process, please notify us as part of your application. Please note TVS Supply Chain Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
TVS have signed the Armed Forces covenant and are a forces friendly employer