Project Delivery Coordinator (IS)
Project Delivery Coordinator (IS)
Commodity Support Services (CSS) is composed of TVS SCS and Leidos Supply Ltd (LSL) and, work in partnership with Leidos Europe (LEL) and Kuehne + Nagel International AG (KN).
CSS is composed of 4 main Pillars focusing on, Commodity Management, Inventory & Equipment Management, Supply Chain & Category Management as well as Acquisition and Contract Management.
The Head of Business Performance and Development deploys a support capability across the above Pillars as well as outside the CSS organisation working closely with LSL, LEL, KN and wider TVS SCS.
Change Management/Commissioning within CSS is considered as organic growth and has driven multiple new items and/or new capabilities within CSS or wider. Consequently CSS is today looking for a project coordinator resource to support the coordination and planning of the various new capability delivery to Defence.
To assist in the coordination, planning and support of the successful delivery of Commodity Support Services (CSS) / functional change projects from Authority to Proceed (ATP) to project delivery to Defence. This role will specifically support the capacity workload planning across teams.
This role is centric and multi-faceted to Team Leidos and, will critically support a project delivery capability for new capabilities across CSS.
The role will coordinate activities across each commodity area, and track IS projects which have seen an increased number of deliverables for the coming years. The role will support the Project Delivery & Business Process Manager from a planning and deliverables coordination perspectives. There will also be an emphasis on Continuous Improvement (C.I) looking at standardizing practices across CSS for the planning, management, and delivery of change projects.
- Report to the Project Delivery & Business Process Manager
- Work in partnership with the project delivery & business process manager & the CSS Business change lead, to ensure scheduling, budgeting, resourcing, and details of Change Request proposals (CRs) are well organised.
- Support resources planning and allocation on CRs, safeguarding realistic timelines for delivery and appropriate Subject Matter Experts (SME) availability at project start date.
- Organise reporting and plan meetings to provide updates on change projects with the CSS & P3M community (LEL).
- Drive administrative tasks to support SMEs, so project’s deliverables run smoothly.
- Assist, support C.I across CSS, and project teams to standardised practices across CSS considering alignment with Leidos P3M project principles, processes, tools, and templates.
- Support and gather any risks, assumptions, dependencies, and issues across projects, at CSS / TVS level.
- Coordinate and solve any potential issues working with the project community, that may arise on projects.
- Attend project’s meetings as and when required to manage stakeholder updates and satisfaction.
- Help, support evaluating project performance to ensure any “wastes” are identified and corrected via C.I initiatives.
- Likely travel to TVS Chorley head office to work alongside with the TVS IS community from time to time
Qualifications and Skills
- Evidence of practical working experience (and ideally training/qualification) in Project Management/Support, and Continuous Improvement skills.
- Proficient organisational and multi-tasking skills.
- Proficient analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Professional and Ethical in approach
- A good communicator and facilitator capable of building and maintaining solid relationships.
- MS Office
- Full Driving Licence
If you require any adjustments to allow you take a full and active part in the selection process, please notify us as part of your application. Please note TVS Supply Chain Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
TVS have signed the Armed Forces covenant and are a forces friendly employer.