To work as an integral part of the Business Implementation team, supporting the roll out and ongoing development of the Project Management Framework; assisting with the creation of project documentation across new business implementations; and supporting the department resources/ Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) with project delivery.
As the Project Administrator you will provide timely, efficient and professional project administration support to Project Manager(s) covering:
- Support the Business Implementation team by ensuring all essential project documentation is completed and maintained throughout the project lifecycle
- Supporting, co-ordinating and facilitating the adherence to the Project Management Framework (PMF) by ensuring all project related documentation is saved in the relevant location.
- Supporting with completing Project documentation and co-ordination of tasks across projects (i.e. management of Action Log)
- Management of documentation for development projects
- Capture workshop and key meeting outputs (minutes/process mapping/action log updates)
- Ensure presentation of outputs are in an agreed format and drafting internal presentations for reporting purposes
- General assistance across a variety of administrative duties
- Back-office project management to support the wider Project team
- Liaise with third parties including external vendors to collect relevant documentation as directed
- Submission and follow up of payment requests from suppliers and clients
Project Management Framework and Implementation
- Support the team in managing the Project Management Framework to ensure that material is appropriately filed for future reference – in accordance with Compliance and ISO accreditation
- Ensure Project Management documentation templates are updated and communicated appropriately
- Support the Business Implementation team with the management of information throughout the transition to new platforms, and communication of the new ways of working to the wider business.
- Support the team with creation and development of work instructions and process templates to work towards a standardised process that can be communicated to the wider business.
- Develop Msys.ERP skills and knowledge to support implementation tasks on projects
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience working in a similar administrative position in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Confident and proactive
- Competence in using Microsoft Office suite and IT competent
- Presentation skills using appropriate media
- Attention to detail and organisational skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- Willing to learn and progress in dynamic organisation
- Able to demonstrate the ability to work in a team and independently
- Desirable – Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Desirable – Experience of writing reports
- Desirable – Experience of creating process maps/ process flow diagrams (ideally using Microsoft Visio)
In return for your hard work, we offer excellent career progression opportunities and a professional environment where you can acquire, use, and continue developing your skills.
Your package will include:
- Competitive Salary and pension scheme with life assurance
- 25 Days Holiday (plus 8 statutory Bank Holidays)
- Employee Assistance Programme supporting wellness with immediate access to:
- GP consultation and second opinions
- Mental health support
- Financial and Legal support
- Wellbeing and healthy living support
- Employee referral scheme with financial reward
- Professional Membership and Study Sponsorship
- Pass scheme (£100 to undertake training of your choice)
- Subsidised canteen
At TVS SCS we encourage and support our employees to realise their potential. They are empowered to take initiative and achieve high impact results that really make a difference to our business and our customers.
Where we are:
Our head office is based at a purpose built, state of the art distribution facility on Buckshaw Village in Chorley with excellent transport links to the M61 and M6 plus a mainline train station less than a mile away. The office has on site parking, shower facilities for those who brave the elements on a bike or on foot and a subsidised canteen.
We are currently operating on a hybrid working basis, there will however be a period of time at the start of your employment spent fully working in our office, familiarising yourself with our systems and processes.
TVS supply chain solutions are a global provider of outsourced supply chain management solutions, delivering real change to our customers across a wide range of sectors including the MOD, Utilities organisations, beverage companies, automotive and the rail industry. TVS internationally have an annual turnover in excess of $8billion and employ over 39,000 employees across the globe. The company has a strong growth strategy and ethos for continuous improvement, to enable the continued delivery of world class service to its customers, which remains cost effective and Industry leading.
If you require any adjustments to allow you take a full and active part in the selection process, please notify us as part of your application. Please note TVS Supply Chain Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
TVS have signed the Armed Forces covenant and are a forces friendly employer.