Role: Marketing Executive (B2B)
Reporting to: Marketing Manager
Hours of work: Standard
Contract type: Permanent
To support the Marketing Manager to effectively develop and deliver a robust marketing strategy for TVS SCS UK & Europe and marketing plans for each target sector that we operate in which are aligned with the overarching company strategy. This is a busy and varied role where you will be working with a number of internal and external stakeholders to support the development and growth of the TVS SCS business. The role covers:
- A broad range of both off and offline marketing activities across the business
- Supporting the Global Marketing Community on new initiatives
- Supporting brand awareness of TVS SCS through an increased digital marketing presence.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support the Marketing Manager to execute a comprehensive marketing strategy that
positions TVS SCS as a prominent global supply chain organisation, encompassing the entire marketing mix.
- Assist with the creation of high-quality content for various marketing materials on/off-line.
- Support & maintain a content marketing calendar for organised and consistent content delivery.
- Social media management including LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Update and upload content to the TVS SCS website to enhance SEO performance.
- Assist in brand building efforts through on/offline campaigns ensuring brand consistency across all touchpoints.
- Play a role in tracking and evaluating marketing campaigns using analytical software, assessing their outcomes.
- Support the planning and organisation of events and webinars.
- Support the creation of press releases, thought leadership articles and case studies to generate positive PR coverage.
- Oversee TVS SCS branded merchandise and collateral stock.
- Act as the main contact for external printers.
- Help to develop internal communications and be responsible for the internal bi-weekly newsletter In The Loop.
- Carry out Market Research on industry sectors and competitors to gain an understanding when implementing sector-based marketing plans.
- Deliver all marketing activity on time and within agreed budget.
- Work closely with the New Business Development team to formulate comprehensive sector plans.
- Work closely across departments to provide marketing support.
Qualifications and Skills
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Marketing/Digital Marketing Degree or equivalent
- Ideally a member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing, not essential
- Proficient knowledge of Digital Marketing including tools and analytics
- Solid grasp of marketing principles & strategies for achieving company objectives using a variety of methods and techniques.
- Thorough understanding of customer behaviour and market dynamics.
- Demonstrates creativity and strategic thinking
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Possesses boundless energy, drive and enthusiasm
- Highly motivated, hard- working and results driven with a self-starting attitude
- Strong multi-tasking and project management skills
In return for your hard work, we offer excellent career progression opportunities and a professional environment where you can acquire, use, and continue developing your skills.
Your package will include:
- Competitive Salary and pension scheme with life assurance
- 25 Days Holiday (plus 8 statutory Bank Holidays)
- Holiday buy-back scheme (5 additional days available)
- Employee Assistance Programme supporting wellness with immediate access to:
- GP consultation and second opinions
- Mental health support
- Financial and Legal support
- Wellbeing and healthy living support
- Employee referral scheme with financial reward
- Cycle to work scheme
- Professional Membership and Study Sponsorship
- Pass scheme (£100 to undertake training of your choice)
At TVS SCS we encourage and support our employees to realise their potential. They are empowered to take initiative and achieve high impact results that really make a difference to our business and our customers.
If you require any adjustments to allow you take a full and active part in the selection process, please notify us as part of your application. Please note TVS Supply Chain Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
TVS have signed the Armed Forces covenant and are a forces friendly employer.