To support the Marketing Manager to effectively develop and deliver a robust marketing strategy for TVS SCS UK & Europe and marketing plans for each sector which are aligned with the overarching company strategy. This is a busy and varied role where you will be working amongst an amazing team who work well together. The role covers:
- A broad range of both off and offline marketing activities across the business
- Lead generation from digital marketing campaigns i.e. utilisation of Hubspot and Salesforce
- Supporting the Global Marketing Community on new initiatives
- Supporting brand awareness of TVS SCS through an increased digital marketing presence
- Support the Marketing Manager with the full marketing mix to develop, implement and manage the marketing strategy that effectively positions TVS SCS as a leading global supply chain organisation.
- Carry out Market Research on industry sectors and competitors to implement sector based marketing plans.
- Assist with the creation of high quality content for all marketing collateral on and off-line and proof reading
- Support and maintain a content marketing calendar
- Make updates and upload content to the TVS website to help improve SEO
- Social Media Management of company accounts including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook & Instagram
- Implementation of PPC campaigns where required
- Support brand building with on/off line campaigns and ensure brand integrity is maintained using all brand touch points.
- Help to manage and evaluate marketing campaigns using tracking and analytical software and assess the results
- Support positive PR coverage creating press releases, thought leadership articles, case studies
- Be responsible for TVS branded merchandise and collateral stock
- Help to organise events, exhibitions ,seminars and webinars
- Help design and place advertisements
- Be the main point of contact for internal designers and external printers
- Help to develop internal communications including employee intranet and quarterly newsletter
- Deliver all marketing activity on time and within agreed budget
- Liaising across departments and working closely with the New Business Development team
Qualifications and Skills
- Marketing/Digital Marketing Degree or equivalent
- Ideally a member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Knowledge of Hubspot and WordPress would be great, but not essential
- A good understanding of SEO, Google Analytics and Google Adwords would be great, but not essential
- Keen eye for detail
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Boundless energy, drive and enthusiasm
- Motivated, hard- working, results driven, self-starter
- Strong multi-tasking and project management skills
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong numeracy skills
- Calm under pressure, proactive, diplomatic and approachable
- A Strong understanding of marketing strategies to meet company objectives using a variety of methods and techniques.
- Proven marketing knowledge
- A strong understanding of customer and market dynamics.
- A good understanding of Digital Marketing, tools and analytics
Where we are:
Our head office is based at a purpose built, state of the art distribution facility on Buckshaw Village in Chorley with excellent transport links to the M61 and M6 plus a mainline train station less than a mile away. The office has on site parking, shower facilities for those who brave the elements on a bike or on foot and a subsidised canteen.
TVS are world leading specialists in transforming supply chain and logistics, implementing innovative efficiency solutions and improving process visibility to deliver improved performance and reduced operating costs.
Our clients operate in diverse sectors such as Defence, Utilities, Automotive and Beverage but they all have time-sensitive, business critical missions to deliver and TVS are an essential and integral component in their performance – with our help they achieve their business goals.
Please note TVS Supply Chain Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer