Management System Coordinator
Management System Coordinator
To support in the upkeep of UKAS accredited ISO management systems. To maintain, continually improve and support in expanding systems to new locations around the UK. TVS is certified to ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO27001, ISO22301 and ISO45001 management systems across a number of its UK sites.
The successful candidate will have working knowledge of one or more of the ISO management systems detailed above and have a proven track record of maintaining them working alone or as part of a team. Good communication and presentation skills are essential. This role is ideal for someone who has developed some experience in ISO management systems and is wanting to expand their skills further into other certified management systems.
- To support in the day to day running of established management systems and all that involves.
- Work across departments and sites to share best practice
- To work with the wider business to identify, manage and deliver CI projects that improve quality, efficiency and/or deliver financial savings
- To support in external audits be this client, regulatory or certification
Qualifications and Skills
- To have experience in building, maintaining or expanding ISO management systems
- Have a working knowledge of successfully implementing CI projects
- Must be driven and motivated to work alone or as part of a team to seek out positive change
- Must be able to communicate well at all levels and confident enough to bring about change in a challenging environment
- Experience in ISO45001 would be advantageous
- Experience of integrating management systems would be an advantage
- Educated to degree level
- Must be happy with occasional travel with a driving licence
- Internal or Lead auditor qualification preferred
In return for your hard work, we offer excellent career progression opportunities and a professional environment where you can acquire, use, and continue developing your skills.
Your package will include:
- Competitive Salary and pension scheme with life assurance
- 25 Days Holiday (plus 8 statutory Bank Holidays)
- Holiday buy-back scheme (5 days)
- Employee Assistance Programme supporting wellness with immediate access to:
- GP consultation and second opinions
- Mental health support
- Financial and Legal support
- Wellbeing and healthy living support
- Employee referral scheme with financial reward
- Professional Membership and Study Sponsorship
- Pass scheme (£100 to undertake training of your choice)
- Subsidised canteen
At TVS SCS we encourage and support our employees to realise their potential. They are empowered to take initiative and achieve high impact results that really make a difference to our business and our customers.
Where we are:
Our head office is based at a purpose built distribution facility on Buckshaw Village in Chorley with excellent transport links to the M61 and M6 plus a mainline train station less than a mile away. The office has on site parking, shower facilities for those who brave the elements on a bike or on foot and a subsidised canteen.
We are currently operating on a hybrid working basis, there will however be a period of time at the start of your employment spent fully working in our office, familiarising yourself with our systems and processes.
TVS supply chain solutions are a global provider of outsourced supply chain management solutions, delivering real change to our customers across a wide range of sectors including the MOD, Utilities organisations, beverage companies, automotive and the rail industry. TVS internationally have an annual turnover in excess of $8billion and employ over 39,000 employees across the globe. The company has a strong growth strategy and ethos for continuous improvement, to enable the continued delivery of world class service to its customers, which remains cost effective and Industry leading.
If you require any adjustments to allow you take a full and active part in the selection process, please notify us as part of your application. Please note TVS Supply Chain Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
TVS have signed the Armed Forces covenant and are a forces friendly employer.