IT Service Analyst
IT Service Analyst
To provide 1st level IT support to internal customers and colleagues at TVS Supply chain solutions
- To work as part of the Service Desk team to provide 1st Level high quality support to TVS SCS and all other customers in accordance with agreed SLA’s
- Operate within ITIL service management framework
- Own incidents and service requests to resolution
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- 1st Level support to internal/external customers
- Provide timely and appropriate escalations to 2nd level support where required
- Own and manage faults reported to third parties, maintaining communication updates with the customer throughout
- Assist with the procurement, build/configuration of PCs, Laptops and all other IT equipment
- Promote IT Best Practice and increase knowledge of core systems in the user community
- Assist with ad hoc IT projects
- To follow, create and maintain work instructions, audit controls and the CMDB
- Complete daily operational system checks
- Maintain and support the core ERP system schedule processes
- Provide timely and effective out of hours support as part of an on call rota part of 24/7 support. Working on a 1 week in 4 basis; overtime is paid at various rates depending on if it is during the week, on a Saturday or a Sunday.
Qualifications and Skills
- Highly driven and determined individual with excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrable and proven ability to work on own initiative with good organisational skills and self-drive
- Exceptional customer focus skills, with a natural aptitude to consider impact to the customer
- Good understanding of Server and Network Infrastructures, including telephony systems
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM support experience would be advantageous
- Office 365 experience – administration and training
- Previous Service Desk experience in a customer facing role (internal or external)
- Knowledge of AS400/iSeries support would be a significant advantage
In return for your hard work, we offer excellent career progression opportunities and a professional environment where you can acquire, use, and continue developing your skills.
Your package will include:
- Competitive Salary and pension scheme with life assurance
- 25 Days Holiday (plus 8 statutory Bank Holidays)
- Holiday buy-back scheme (5 days)
- Employee Assistance Programme supporting wellness with immediate access to:
- GP consultation and second opinions
- Mental health support
- Financial and Legal support
- Wellbeing and healthy living support
- Employee referral scheme with financial reward
- Professional Membership and Study Sponsorship
- Pass scheme (£100 to undertake training of your choice)
At TVS SCS we encourage and support our employees to realise their potential. They are empowered to take initiative and achieve high impact results that really make a difference to our business and our customers.
Where we are:
Our offices are based in Emerson Green, Bristol.
We are operating a hybrid working policy. During your onboarding period you will be required to be on site 4 days a week. After this period the hybrid split would be 2/3 days from home or in the office dependant on work load.
TVS supply chain solutions are a global provider of outsourced supply chain management solutions, delivering real change to our customers across a wide range of sectors including the MOD, Utilities organisations, beverage companies, automotive and the rail industry. TVS internationally have an annual turnover in excess of $8billion and employ over 39,000 employees across the globe. The company has a strong growth strategy and ethos for continuous improvement, to enable the continued delivery of world class service to its customers, which remains cost effective and Industry leading.
If you require any adjustments to allow you take a full and active part in the selection process, please notify us as part of your application. Please note TVS Supply Chain Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
TVS have signed the Armed Forces covenant and are a forces friendly employer.