IT Project Manager
IT Project Manager
The role will be responsible for the supervision and management of projects and will usually involve the development and implementation of business processes to meet business needs, within agreed parameters of cost, time, quality, and information security.
- Experience of working on business transformation projects, ideally in a supply chain environment from an IT systems point of view, managing the transition from the ‘as is’ to the ‘to be’ states?
- Leading highly complex, large value projects, within a supply chain and stakeholder environment which have transformational business impacts.
- Working with vendors defining project plans to achieve organisational goals whilst focusing on business change.
- Collaborate with technical leads to define project scope and deliverables, ensuring they align with business goals.
- Assist delivery teams to organise and plan their work effectively, ensuring timely delivery of products and services that meet the users needs.
- Facilitate meetings and workshops with project teams and stakeholders to gather requirements and ensure that project goals are understood.
- Providing timely and concise decision-making information to customers and stakeholders.
- Proactively managing risk and control through the full lifecycle of the project.
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience of working on enterprise-wide IT Projects and successfully managing suppliers as part of the project delivery team.
- Demonstrable experience of full end to end project life cycle delivery.
- Experience of waterfall and agile project delivery methodologies.
- Ability to react to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Strong IT technical skills and experience with technologies running on Microsoft platforms.
- APM, PMI or PRINCE2 accreditation is desirable.
- Degree in IT related discipline is desirable.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
In return for your hard work, we offer excellent career progression opportunities and a professional environment where you can acquire, use, and continue developing your skills.
Your package will include:
- Competitive Salary and pension scheme with life assurance
- 25 Days Holiday (plus 8 statutory Bank Holidays)
- Holiday buy-back scheme (5 days)
- Employee Assistance Programme supporting wellness with immediate access to:
- GP consultation and second opinions
- Mental health support
- Financial and Legal support
- Wellbeing and healthy living support
- Employee referral scheme with financial reward
- Professional Membership and Study Sponsorship
- Pass scheme (£100 to undertake training of your choice)
- Subsidised canteen
At TVS SCS we encourage and support our employees to realise their potential. They are empowered to take initiative and achieve high impact results that really make a difference to our business and our customers.