The identification and attraction of the best candidates in the marketplace for ongoing recruitment campaigns for TVS in the UK; delivering high quality recruitment services to the business covering a variety of positions including procurement, supply chain, finance, customer service, operations and more.
- Identifying and attracting suitable candidates for current live roles using a combination of direct sourcing, advertising and social media platforms
- Creating attractive external job adverts for multi-site posting such as sector specific job boards, LinkedIn and the TVS careers website
- Actively building talent pipelines for current and future requirements through proactive candidate attraction and networking
- Building effective and credible relationships with key stakeholders in the wider business to understand recruitment needs across multiple locations
- Populating the ATS system with candidate details and obtaining GDPR consent, ensuring all data is accurate and up to date
- Arranging interviews with Hiring Managers and Candidates
- Tracking CV submissions, interviews, offers, security & start dates
- Advising Line Managers on the most effective recruitment strategy for each role
- Ensuring external employer brand messages are consistent whilst identifying opportunities for brand development
- Facilitating assessment centres/competency exercises when required
- Attending recruitment events, fairs, seminars or other external recruitment functions
Qualifications and Skills
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will have proven experience in a previous Internal or External recruitment role, ideally in procurement and supply chain but this sector experience is not essential.
- Good standard of education with a minimum of 5 GCSE’s or equivalent including Maths and English
- Previous experience of using job boards, LinkedIn and recruitment software is essential.
- Good computer skills in particular with Excel, Word and other MS Office packages
- Ability to prioritise, work to tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Tact and discretion, when dealing with confidential information
- An excellent understanding of Recruitment best practices and legalities involved in recruitment/ employment law and immigration
- Up to date market knowledge on recruitment trends, tools etc. through active research
In return for your hard work, we offer excellent career progression opportunities and a professional environment where you can acquire, use, and continue developing your skills.
Your package will include:
- Competitive Salary and pension scheme with life assurance
- 25 Days Holiday (plus 8 statutory Bank Holidays)
- Employee Assistance Programme supporting wellness with immediate access to:
- GP consultation and second opinions
- Mental health support
- Financial and Legal support
- Wellbeing and healthy living support
- Employee referral scheme with financial reward
- Professional Membership and Study Sponsorship
- Pass scheme (£100 to undertake training of your choice)
- Subsidised canteen (fantastic food!)
At TVS SCS we encourage and support our employees to realise their potential. They are empowered to take initiative, and achieve high impact results that really make a difference to our business and our customers.
Where we are:
Our head office is based at a purpose-built distribution facility on Buckshaw Village in Chorley with excellent transport links to the M61 and M6 plus a mainline train station less than a mile away. The office has on site parking, shower facilities for those who brave the elements on a bike or on foot and a subsidised canteen.
We are currently operating on a hybrid working basis, there will however be a period of time at the start of your employment spent fully working in our office, familiarising yourself with our systems and processes.
If you require any adjustments to allow you take a full and active part in the selection process, please notify us as part of your application. Please note TVS Supply Chain Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
TVS have signed the Armed Forces covenant and are a forces friendly employer.