The identification and attraction of the best candidates in the marketplace for ongoing recruitment campaigns for TVS in the UK; delivering high quality recruitment services to the business covering a variety of positions including procurement, supply chain, finance, customer service, operations and more.
- Identifying and attracting suitable candidates for current live roles using a combination of direct sourcing, advertising and social media platforms
- Creating attractive external job adverts for multi-site posting such as sector specific job boards, LinkedIn and the TVS careers website
- Actively building talent pipelines for current and future requirements through proactive candidate attraction and networking
- Building effective and credible relationships with key stakeholders in the wider business to understand recruitment needs across multiple locations
- Populating the ATS system with candidate details and obtaining GDPR consent, ensuring all data is accurate and up to date
- Arranging interviews with Hiring Managers and Candidates
- Tracking CV submissions, interviews, offers, security & start dates
- Advising Line Managers on the most effective recruitment strategy for each role
- Ensuring external employer brand messages are consistent whilst identifying opportunities for brand development
- Facilitating assessment centres/competency exercises when required
- Attending recruitment events, fairs, seminars or other external recruitment functions
Qualifications and Skills
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will have proven experience in a previous Internal or External recruitment role, ideally in procurement and supply chain but this sector experience is not essential.
- Good standard of education with a minimum of 5 GCSE’s or equivalent including Maths and English
- Previous experience of using job boards, LinkedIn and recruitment software is essential.
- Good computer skills in particular with Excel, Word and other MS Office packages
- Ability to prioritise, work to tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Tact and discretion, when dealing with confidential information
- An excellent understanding of Recruitment best practices and legalities involved in recruitment/ employment law and immigration
- Up to date market knowledge on recruitment trends, tools etc. through active research
In return for your hard work, we offer excellent career progression opportunities and a professional environment where you can acquire, use, and continue developing your skills.
Your package will include:
- Competitive Salary and pension scheme with life assurance
- 25 Days Holiday (plus 8 statutory Bank Holidays)
- Employee Assistance Programme supporting wellness with immediate access to:
- GP consultation and second opinions
- Mental health support
- Financial and Legal support
- Wellbeing and healthy living support
- Employee referral scheme with financial reward
- Professional Membership and Study Sponsorship
- Pass scheme (£100 to undertake training of your choice)
- Subsidised canteen
At TVS SCS we encourage and support our employees to realise their potential. They are empowered to take initiative, and achieve high impact results that really make a difference to our business and our customers.
Where we are:
Our head office is based at a purpose built, state of the art distribution facility on Buckshaw Village in Chorley with excellent transport links to the M61 and M6 plus a mainline train station less than a mile away. The office has on site parking, shower facilities for those who brave the elements on a bike or on foot and a subsidised canteen.
We are currently operating on a hybrid working basis, there will however be a period of time at the start of your employment spent fully working in our office, familiarising yourself with our systems and processes.