Internal Recruiter – 12 Month FTC
Internal Recruiter – 12 Month FTC
The Internal Recruiter will be supporting with the identification and attraction of suitable candidates for a specific Bristol based Ministry of Defence (MOD) project. The Internal recruiter will be responsible for the full end to end recruitment process from qualifying jobs to screening candidates and arranging interviews.
- Resourcing suitable candidates for current live roles using jobs boards and social media
- Creating attractive external job adverts for multi-site posting such as job boards, LinkedIn and the TVS careers website
- Populating the ATS system with candidate details and obtaining GDPR consent
- Ensuring all data is accurate and up to date
- Arranging interviews with Hiring Managers and Candidates
- Administrating entitlement to work & security applications for candidates
- Tracking CV submissions, interviews, offers, security & start dates
Qualifications and Skills
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience of recruiting in Technical Engineering, Military, MOD, Government or to Tier 1 Defence contractors.
- Good standard of education with a minimum of 5 GCSE’s or equivalent including Maths and English
- Excellent organisational, administrative and communication skills
- Good computer skills in particular with Excel, Word and other MS Office packages
- Ability to prioritise, work to tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Tact and discretion, when dealing with confidential information
- Previous experience of Internal Recruitment and of using job boards, LinkedIn and recruitment software is essential.
In return for your hard work we offer excellent career progression opportunities and a professional environment where you can acquire, use, and continue developing your skills.
Your package will include:
- Competitive Salary and pension scheme with life assurance
- 25 Days Holiday
- Employee Assistance Programme supporting wellness with immediate access to:
- GP consultation and second opinions
- Mental health support
- Financial and Legal support
- Wellbeing and healthy living support
- Employee referral scheme with financial reward
- Professional Membership and Study Sponsorship
- Pass scheme (£100 to undertake training of your choice)
- Subsidised canteen
At TVS SCS we encourage and support our employees to realise their potential. They are empowered to take initiative, and achieve high impact results that really make a difference to our business and our customers.
TVS are currently operating on a fully remote working basis, there will however, be a period of time at the start of your employment spent in our office familiarising yourself with our systems and process. The longer term plan is to introduce hybrid remote and office working.
Where we are:
Our head office is based at a purpose built, state of the art distribution facility on Buckshaw Village in Chorley with excellent transport links to the M61 and M6 plus a mainline train station less than a mile away. The office has on site parking, shower facilities for those who brave the elements on a bike or on foot and a subsidised canteen.
If you require any adjustments to allow you take a full and active part in the selection process, please notify us as part of your application. Please note TVS Supply Chain Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer.