Equipment Project Manager
Equipment Project Manager
TVS are working as part of Team Leidos, which is a team of defence and logistics specialists, supporting a major contract providing an end to end supply chain service delivering commodity and inventory savings to the UK Ministry of Defence.
We are now recruiting for a Project Manager working for TVS at the Team Leidos offices at Emersons Green in Bristol as part of a vibrant and dynamic team, committed to transforming the way the MOD works.
Please note we work on a hybrid model of four days working from home and one day in our offices in Emersons Green, Bristol each week. Therefore, you must be located within reasonable commuting distance to Bristol.
Lead projects over their life cycle (CADMID), managing project outputs and deliverables, ensuring project objectives and benefits are delivered on time, in cost and quality.
· Lead project trials and testing of equipment, including Air Worthiness, Environmental and underwater testing.
· Prioritise and plan delivery of allocated projects from Programme of Works.
· Managing spend allocation to enable project success and completion of projects within MoD budgets.
· Manage Stakeholder engagement, often Senior Military positions, Equipment Suppliers and manufacturers Globally. Developing Stakeholder profiles and Stakeholder strategy and plans to fulfil the customer’s requirement in line with agreed MoD budgets.
· Maintain Equipment and Consumable technical product details within the internal IT system (Msys.PDM).
· Produce and maintain user documents (AESPs) for Medical, Dental and Veterinary equipment.
· Produce Project documents, such as Project Management Plans, Risk Assessments and Business Cases.
· Deliver Project briefs to Stakeholders and Directors during Contract Approval Board (CAB).
· Prioritise and plan delivery of allocated projects from programme of works.
Qualifications and Skills
Project Management qualified, preferably APM or PRINCE 2
· Demonstrable experience in managing successful projects
· Understanding of business/commercial processes advantageous
· Competent in Microsoft office applicants, such as, Project, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
The successful candidate will be required go through a Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) Clearance.
We operate flexible start and finish times, have onsite car parking and have dress down and early finish on Friday’s each week.
In return for your hard work we offer excellent career progression opportunities and a professional environment where you can acquire, use, and continue developing your skills.
Your package will include:
· Competitive Salary and pension scheme with life assurance
· 25 Days Holiday
· Employee Assistance Programme supporting wellness with immediate access to:
1. GP consultation and second opinions
2. Mental health support
3. Financial and Legal support
4. Wellbeing and healthy living support
· Employee referral scheme with financial reward
· Professional Membership and Study Sponsorship
· Pass scheme (£100 to undertake training of your choice)
· Cycle to work scheme
At TVS SCS we encourage and support our employees to realise their potential. They are empowered to take initiative and achieve high impact results that really make a difference to our business and our customers.
If you require any adjustments to allow you take a full and active part in the selection process, please notify us as part of your application. Please note TVS Supply Chain Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
TVS have signed the Armed Forces covenant and are a forces friendly employer.