TVS are committed to continuous improvement and as an organisation; we are constantly designing and developing innovative ways of working within our warehouse and distribution centres nationally and internationally. Therefore, we are recruiting for a Development Engineer to bolster our capability in the design and development of new technologies to support this ambitious growth.
- New product development from concept generation to design and prototype build
- Lead technology development and contribute to on-site technical continuous improvement.
- Bring the principles of electrical and mechanical engineering solutions to the workplace
- Conceptualise and build equipment that enhance our process to drive quality, efficiency and service
- Maintain and repair equipment in line with PMP, Service schedules or breakdown
- Bring a technological orientated solution approach to operational process and systems
- Utilise CI tools and methods to improve process and process effectiveness
Qualifications and Skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in Electrical/Mechanical engineering
- Previous experience in FMCG or other similar industry where CI is central to processes
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work with and influence others in a fast paced environment
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft word & excel applications