Customer Service Team Leader
Customer Service Team Leader
To manage team activity ensuring client coverage of tasks and shifts. To be the first point of escalation regarding more complicated customer service issues.
- Produce monthly A3
- Ability to collate and present client data
- Carry out 1-2-1 and updating of training matrix
- First point of customer escalation and empowered to resolve.
- All duties undertaken by Customer Service Advisor if required to enable understanding.
- Make commercial decisions regarding couriers, discretionary credits (within agreed guidelines) etc.
- To monitor and adjust rota of front-line Customer Service Advisors to deal with required departmental cover
- Run reports, produce data and graphs as required. To monitor and address order pipeline / returns pipeline issues
- Prepare and issue bulletins to agreed client formats
- To act as departmental trainer for newly appointed staff undertaking permanent and temporary customer service advisor role
- Manage key direct dealing customer’s accounts in terms of ensuring orders are placed and managed to meet customer requirements.
Qualifications and Skills
- English and Maths (GCSE A – C or equivilant)
- Detailed knowledge of TVS processes, policies and procedures
- Minimum of two years customer service experience
- Customer handling
- Team Leadership
- Microsoft Office
- Use of CRM
- Generating reports
In return for your hard work we offer excellent career progression opportunities and a professional environment where you can acquire, use, and continue developing your skills.
Your package will include:
- Competitive Salary and pension scheme with life assurance
- 25 Days Holiday (plus 8 statutory Bank Holidays)
- Employee Assistance Programme supporting wellness with immediate access to:
- GP consultation and second opinions
- Mental health support
- Financial and Legal support
- Wellbeing and healthy living support
- Employee referral scheme with financial reward
- Professional Membership and Study Sponsorship
- Pass scheme (£100 to undertake training of your choice)
- Subsidised canteen
At TVS SCS we encourage and support our employees to realise their potential. They are empowered to take initiative, and achieve high impact results that really make a difference to our business and our customers.
Where we are:
Our head office is based at a purpose built, state of the art distribution facility on Buckshaw Village in Chorley with excellent transport links to the M61 and M6 plus a mainline train station less than a mile away. The office has on site parking, shower facilities for those who brave the elements on a bike or on foot and a subsidised canteen.
TVS Supply Chain Solutions are a world leading supply chain and logistics services provider, implementing innovative supply chain solutions as true partners with a broad range of blue chip organisations worldwide. Our clients operate in diverse sectors such as Defence, Utilities, Automotive, Rail and Beverage but they all have time-sensitive, business critical missions to deliver and TVS are an essential and integral component in their performance – with our help they achieve their business goals.
If you require any adjustments to allow you take a full and active part in the selection process, please notify us as part of your application. Please note TVS Supply Chain Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer.