To provide an accurate and efficient credit control service and oversee all aspects of debt collection. To maintain sales ledger records and provide financial administrative support, ensuring timely, quality financial information is provided.
- Responsible for chasing overdue debt on a portfolio of approximately 300 existing customers based in the UK and overseas, and the customer base of all future contract work.
- Collecting funds for payments.
- Review account balances in relation to credit limits, risk and payment terms.
- Send up-to-date Statements and copy invoices as requested.
- Build good customer relationships.
- Liaise with other internal departments to help resolve any customer queries or disputes.
- Produce regular credit control reports.
Preparation of reminder letters.
Qualifications and Skills
- At least 3 years’ experience in credit control and cash collections, working within a busy finance department or similar role.
- Confident communicator as the successful applicant will be required to contact overseas customers directly.
- Organised and able to prioritise workload. Works well under pressure, whilst always ensuring accuracy.
- Currently studying for AAT qualification (desirable)
If you require any adjustments to allow you take a full and active part in the selection process, please notify us as part of your application. Please note TVS Supply Chain Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
TVS have signed the Armed Forces covenant and are a forces friendly employer.