- To support various ongoing Projects within the Clothing Pillar of Defence Clothing.
- To support all Process, capture and reviews, including outlining any unwritten process’s
- To support Technical Mangers and Commodity Manager as required for various projects.
- Complete and manage through the Due Diligence programme of testing
- Complete and manage through the defect process
- Provide MI monthly / weekly reports as required
- Complete and manage through parcel / post process, both domestic and abroad
- Support various Process Reviews and Capture Process’s
- Support various projects for new requirements as required
- Undertake the processing of the technical data relating to Clothing including patterns, samples and manufacturing.
- Provide support as required to the Clothing Technical Managers.
- Visit suppliers and relevant Industry Meeting and Exhibitions to maintain and enhance clothing product knowledge.
- Work with and build relationships with Test Houses.
- Review clothing test results and provide reports / feedback.
Qualifications and Skills
- Educated to A-Level or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a retail environment, preferably with clothing.
- Highly motivated with high attention to detail.
- Computer literate – experienced in using databases and spreadsheets.
This post is located in modern office accommodation in Emerson’s Green, Bristol. We operate a hybrid approach to work with a mixture of WFH and time spent in the office.
The successful candidate will be required go through a Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) Clearance.
We operate flexible start and finish times working 37 hours per week, have onsite car parking and have dress down and early finish on Friday’s each week.