Part of the Commodity Support Services (CSS) “Support” team reporting to the Business Change lead. This role aims at working alongside with the TL commissioning team, and the CSS operational teams, to provide a Medical commissioning-facing, delivery-focused team, covering all elements that define a change request (CR) into operational teams and delivery. This covers Business As Usual (BAU) activities across medical ranges, including new requirements and/or, contractual changes (DP Term schedule 25).
Consult & Inform:
- Work alongside the CSS Business change lead, Planning and Development Manager as well as, the Medical Commissioning Project Manager (LEL)
- Inputs end to end with supporting knowledge of CSS operational teams, into the TL Medical commissioning process
- Coordinate, plan and manage Medical change requests Proposals back to the Authority for approval and funding.
- Coordinate and manage the end to end Medical commissioning change requests from the Authority, inclusive of (but not limited to);
- Recording and tracking all change requests (Medical) coming into CSS via the commissioning process.
- Assessing Medical requirements owned and supported by the Medical operational teams,
- Pull together change request proposals back to the Project Management Office, inclusive of costing (commodity costs and possibly resource funding), back to PMO, Receipt, check and coordinate Authority to proceed 9ATP) from the Authority via the commissioning process.
- Inform the CSS Operational teams of ATP receipt to confirm project start date.
- Change proposals hand over to into Medical CSS BAU (Business As Usual),
- Understand, follow, and comply with Leidos Prime contractual terms with regards to Team Leidos change practices (Schedule 25), and Leidos PMO (Project Management Office) Commissioning process end to end.
- Understand, follow CSS Medical day-to-day activities across CSS Pillars
- Acknowledge receipt, record, review, assess and track any change requests being issued via PMO Commissioning to confirm acceptance of the change requests within the change process pipeline activities
- Influence, work with and support key Medical CSS SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) to provide an agile support and robust responses to Change Requests across Medical CSS commodities ranges in a timely manner (20 business days).
- Manage UCR (Urgent Capability Requirement) CR responses to commissioning within the agreed time scale (10 business days).
- Prepare T5 Commodity costing responses (using ROADB format) to change requests (SUR/SOR/VCR/UCR/ILR/FCR), and ensure it reflects previous work value and are supported by procurement data sources “valid quotes”.
- Work with LEL Commercial and Finance support – Medical model – (Inventory, Direct Supply, Direct Delivery costs)
- Enable and support T2 / T3 resource costing in response to change requests (SUR/SOR/VCR/UCR/ILR/FCR) to be developed.
- Work with TVS Finance Chorley for RAODB creation.
- Plan and coordinate workload based on CRs receipt and forecasted ATP dates to enable resource’s availability at delivery stage
- Consistently record, track and pursuit change requests cascaded down to Medical CSS operational teams
- Ensure no CR impede on Medical FSA target set at 92% – contractual Key Performance Indicator
- Change Requests reporting looking at CSS Medical / project capacity, inclusive of CSS Medical resource’s capacity.
- Attend and participate to the Medical / PMO commissioning weekly call to provide progress on “on-going” change requests (BAU and/or Schedule 25 ones)
- Consistent communication about Medical Change Requests statuses, risks and progresses to Head Of Medical SC, MDVE Capability Manager, TVS Programme Manager, Medical commissioning PM as well as Planning & Development manager (LEL)
- Liaise with Medical teams and leads across CSS to ensure that activities in support of both new and BAU changed requirements are delivered and managed coherently
- Approach CR from a project management perspective, until the same change request is handed over to operational teams with CSS leads identified, including the development of key artefacts such as, but not limited to Change Log, Risk register, Risk mitigation, service baseline, CSS benefits opportunities,
- Work within the Medical “planning and Development team”
- Work with the Medical Programme Manager
- awareness and understanding of all stakeholders involve into the Team Leidos commissioning process
- Promote “team working” conditions across Team Leidos
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven organisational ability.
- Good coordination skills
- Transferrable skills into project liaison, coordination, control
- Experiences in coordinating coherent change proposals to clients / customers.
- Medical knowledge is a plus.
- Pro-efficient using Microsoft office, PowerPoint, computer Literate
- Beneficial soft skills for the role, proactivity, good listener, empathy, team working, good work ethic, time management
In return for your hard work, we offer excellent career progression opportunities and a professional environment where you can acquire, use, and continue developing your skills.
Your package will include:
- Competitive Salary and pension scheme with life assurance
- 25 Days Holiday (plus 8 statutory Bank Holidays)
- Holiday buy-back scheme (5 days)
- Employee Assistance Programme supporting wellness with immediate access to:
- GP consultation and second opinions
- Mental health support
- Financial and Legal support
- Wellbeing and healthy living support
- Employee referral scheme with financial reward
- Professional Membership and Study Sponsorship
- Pass scheme (£100 to undertake training of your choice)
At TVS SCS we encourage and support our employees to realise their potential. They are empowered to take initiative and achieve high impact results that really make a difference to our business and our customers.
TVS supply chain solutions are a global provider of outsourced supply chain management solutions, delivering real change to our customers across a wide range of sectors including the MOD, Utilities organisations, beverage companies, automotive and the rail industry. TVS internationally have an annual turnover in excess of $8billion and employ over 39,000 employees across the globe. The company has a strong growth strategy and ethos for continuous improvement, to enable the continued delivery of world class service to its customers, which remains cost effective and Industry leading.
If you require any adjustments to allow you take a full and active part in the selection process, please notify us as part of your application. Please note TVS Supply Chain Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
TVS have signed the Armed Forces covenant and are a forces friendly employer.