Asset Inventory Analyst
Asset Inventory Analyst
Provide end to end visibility of where materials are from the Leicester National Distribution Centre (NDC) through to customers’ properties to identify risks and issues, determining the optimum van stock profile
- Provide end to end visibility of parts and materials throughout the NDC supply chain from despatch through to installation/disposal
- Use supply chain and asset tracking data to identify trends and highlight opportunities to reduce materials usage/spend in the field
- Own and manage the stock integrity and compliance process for Field Delivery
- Determine the optimum van stock profile for field engineers based on data from multiple sources to maximise first time fix out in the field
- Responsible for financial reconciliation of any van stock reporting discrepancies and journals with Finance
- Provide insights and information for operational reporting on inefficiencies and leakage to the supply chain leadership team on van stock performance and materials usage
- Key interface with SIPD and the Change Team to design and develop a fit for purpose asset track solution
Qualifications and Skills
- Advanced SAS, HADOOP, SQL and Excel proficiency are essential
- Comprehensive understanding of the capability of WIMIS, MS Dynamics and other key operational systems within Field Delivery, ideally with KiSoft experience but this is not essential.
- Proven analytical capability with ability to synthesise data into meaningful insights is critical
- Business process optimisation experience desirable
- Good understanding of finance processes within Supply Chain and Field Delivery
- Must be self-sufficient and expert in all analytical aspects of the role
- Able to investigate questions from senior leaders using appropriate data and responding in a way which is understood by non-analysts
- Essential for the post holder to demonstrate meticulous attention to detail
- Relevant experience in standalone, highly analytical roles working at scale
- Leading without executive authority
In return for your hard work, we offer excellent career progression opportunities and a professional environment where you can acquire, use, and continue developing your skills.
Your package will include:
- Competitive Salary and pension scheme with life assurance
- 25 Days Holiday (plus 8 statutory Bank Holidays)
- Holiday buy-back scheme (5 additional days available)
- Employee Assistance Programme supporting wellness with immediate access to:
- GP consultation and second opinions
- Mental health support
- Financial and Legal support
- Wellbeing and healthy living support
- Employee referral scheme with financial reward
- Professional Membership and Study Sponsorship
- Pass scheme (£100 to undertake training of your choice)
At TVS SCS we encourage and support our employees to realise their potential. They are empowered to take initiative and achieve high impact results that really make a difference to our business and our customers.
If you require any adjustments to allow you take a full and active part in the selection process, please notify us as part of your application. Please note TVS Supply Chain Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
TVS have signed the Armed Forces covenant and are a forces friendly employer.