The Programme Delivery Partner (PDP) project is a joint venture of organisations, including TVS, supplying personnel into the Ministry of Defence (MOD) at Bristol.
The role of the TVS PDP Administrator is to provide dedicated support the PDP Account Manager by participating in a series of security, account administration and recruitment process tasks aligned to a weekly account drum-beat.
To be the account Point of Contact (POC) for PDP Security, building a working relationship with internal and external stakeholders, managing the exchange of secure sensitive resource information in support of TVS colleagues’ mobilisation and deployment onto task.
Managing the administration of new BPSS applications including:
- Issuing and tracking new BPSS applications
- Liaising with external security organisations at partner companies
- Managing and communication with applicants via email and phone
- Managing paperwork
- Chasing references
- Minimising the timescales for completion
- Maintain candidate records on the recruitment CRM/ATS software, including
- Security details
- BPSS & Security level awards
- Contact details and associated notes
- Verifying official documentation
Account administration and recruitment tasks
To be the TVS focal point for PDP deploying and deployed colleagues, meeting requests for information, fielding personal enquiries and phone calls and assisting in the day to day running of the account. Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Collecting, collating and tracking Weekly time sheets and time and attendance logs
- Maintaining deployed resource leave trackers
- Processing and tracking travel and expense requests
- Provide administration support to the recruitment team including
- Formatting and typing candidate CVs
- Draughting recruitment adverts
- Contacting prospective candidates where appropriate
- Preparing a weekly candidate submission document, requiring a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Completing contract templates and other associated documentation for new starters to then submit for HR approval, submission and storage.
Work collaboratively as a team/team member with the Account Manager, the recruitment team and the wider TVS business.
Qualifications and Skills
Good standard of education with a minimum of 5 GCSE’s or equivalent including Maths and English
Excellent organisational, administrative and communication skills (both verbal and written)
Excellent computer skills in particular Excel and other MS Office packages
Accurate and pays attention to detail
Ability to prioritise, work to tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
A flexible and adaptable approach to work
Tact and discretion, when dealing with confidential information
As the deployed staff are predominately based in the South West there will be occasional travel to Bristol and other areas of the UK to participate in meetings & events.
In return for your hard work, we offer excellent career progression opportunities and a professional environment where you can acquire, use, and continue developing your skills.
Your package will include:
- Competitive Salary and pension scheme with life assurance
- 25 Days Holiday
- Employee Assistance Programme supporting wellness with immediate access to:
- GP consultation and second opinions
- Mental health support
- Financial and Legal support
- Wellbeing and healthy living support
- Employee referral scheme with financial reward
- Professional Membership and Study Sponsorship
- Pass scheme (£100 to undertake training of your choice)
- Subsidised canteen
At TVS SCS we encourage and support our employees to realise their potential. They are empowered to take initiative and achieve high impact results that really make a difference to our business and our customers.
TVS are currently operating on a fully remote working basis, there will however, be a period of time at the start of your employment spent in our office familiarising yourself with our systems and process. The longer-term plan is to introduce hybrid remote and office working.
Where we are:
Our head office is based at a purpose built, state of the art distribution facility on Buckshaw Village in Chorley with excellent transport links to the M61 and M6 plus a mainline train station less than a mile away. The office has on-site parking, shower facilities for those who brave the elements on a bike or on foot and a subsidised canteen.
TVS Supply Chain Solutions are a world leading supply chain and logistics services provider, implementing innovative supply chain solutions as true partners with a broad range of blue-chip organisations worldwide. Our clients operate in diverse sectors such as Defence, Utilities, Automotive, Rail and Beverage but they all have time-sensitive, business critical missions to deliver and TVS are an essential and integral component in their performance – with our help they achieve their business goals.
If you require any adjustments to allow you take a full and active part in the selection process, please notify us as part of your application. Please note TVS Supply Chain Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer.