The purpose of the role is to support the day-to-day running of the customer account, based on site at the client, ensuring great customer service is provided and service excellence is delivered.
The candidate would be expected to be a quick learner, challenge the effectiveness of business processes which underpin performance, contribute to continuous improvement projects, participate in customer meetings, respond to customer queries, and drive value for TVS and performance for the client.
This is not a sales position. It is about providing service, understanding processes, and supporting the client.
- Located on client’s site four days a week
- Requirement to travel to TVS Chorley one day a week
- Build strong relationships with the client
- Build and maintain relationships with all key internal stakeholders within TVS SCS
- Manage arising challenges to conclusion working with the supporting teams
- Suggest flexible & innovative solutions to the client’s operational issues
- Be a point of contact for the dealer network to support with any queries
- Support the Account Manager to ensure contract performance KPI’s and inspirational service is delivered
- Identify and suggest continuous improvement ideas and cost-down opportunities to the Account Manager
- Identify growth opportunities and solutions for both the Client and TVS SCS
- Maintain reports in the form of management reports and operational review minutes
- Keep abreast of the client’s issues, industry issues and all related legislative matters, to develop their knowledge and business network
- Support the Account Manager with any ad-hoc project activity
- Potential requirement to travel to dealer sites on occasion
Qualifications and Skills
- Customer focused with determination to deliver positive outcomes for the client
- Empathetic and persuasive person
- Pragmatic and quick to respond to challenges
- Enthusiastic to create change
- Goal driven and focused
- Analytical and numerate with an ability to analyse data and problem solve
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Automotive experience would be advantageous but not essential
In return for your hard work, we offer excellent career progression opportunities and a professional environment where you can acquire, use, and continue developing your skills.
Your package will include:
- Competitive Salary and pension scheme with life assurance
- 25 Days Holiday (plus 8 statutory Bank Holidays)
- Employee Assistance Programme supporting wellness with immediate access to:
- GP consultation and second opinions
- Mental health support
- Financial and Legal support
- Wellbeing and healthy living support
- Employee referral scheme with financial reward
- Professional Membership and Study Sponsorship
- Pass scheme (£100 to undertake training of your choice)
- Subsidised canteen
At TVS SCS we encourage and support our employees to realise their potential. They are empowered to take initiative, and achieve high impact results that really make a difference to our business and our customers.
Where we are:
This position will be based on the clients site in Coventry with travel to our head office in Chorley once a week.
Our head office is based at a purpose built, state of the art distribution facility on Buckshaw Village in Chorley with excellent transport links to the M61 and M6 plus a mainline train station less than a mile away. The office has on site parking, shower facilities for those who brave the elements on a bike or on foot and a subsidised canteen.
TVS Supply Chain Solutions are a world leading supply chain and logistics services provider, implementing innovative supply chain solutions as true partners with a broad range of blue chip organisations worldwide. Our clients operate in diverse sectors such as Defence, Utilities, Automotive, Rail and Beverage but they all have time-sensitive, business critical missions to deliver and TVS are an essential and integral component in their performance – with our help they achieve their business goals.
If you require any adjustments to allow you take a full and active part in the selection process, please notify us as part of your application. Please note TVS Supply Chain Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer.