Group Financial Accountant
Group Financial Accountant
Support the Group finance team with monthly reporting and statutory compliance.
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Monthly consolidation reporting & subsequent reporting to parent company
- Preparation of summary slides for board presentation
- IFRS16 accounting
- Supporting with audit process
- Company secretarial compliance (Companies House)
- Assist with preparation of rolling 18 month forecast and annual budget
- Corporation tax
- Statutory accounts
- Group compliance
- Automation project
- Master data ownership – creation of new GLs and mapping of Hyperion (consolidated) reporting
- Ad hoc analysis
Qualifications and Skills
- Finance experience
- Statutory accounts preparation
- Qualified ACA or ACCA
- Aptitude for problem-solving with logical approach.
- Advanced excel-skills, with sound understanding of formulae (i.e Pivot tables, V Look ups, Linking files, sum ifs).
- Able to work under pressure, self-manage work-load and hit deadlines.
- Driven to improve and provide dynamic solutions.
- Work well in a team to achieve a common goal
In return for your hard work, we offer excellent career progression opportunities and a professional environment where you can acquire, use, and continue developing your skills.
Your package will include:
- Competitive Salary and pension scheme with life assurance
- 25 Days Holiday (plus 8 statutory Bank Holidays)
- Holiday buy-back scheme (5 days)
- Employee Assistance Programme supporting wellness with immediate access to:
- GP consultation and second opinions
- Mental health support
- Financial and Legal support
- Wellbeing and healthy living support
- Employee referral scheme with financial reward
- Professional Membership and Study Sponsorship
- Pass scheme (£100 to undertake training of your choice)
- Subsidised canteen
At TVS SCS we encourage and support our employees to realise their potential. They are empowered to take initiative and achieve high impact results that really make a difference to our business and our customers.
Where we are:
Our head office is based at a purpose built distribution facility on Buckshaw Village in Chorley with excellent transport links to the M61 and M6 plus a mainline train station less than a mile away. The office has on site parking, shower facilities for those who brave the elements on a bike or on foot and a subsidised canteen.
We are currently operating on a hybrid working basis, there will however be a period of time at the start of your employment spent fully working in our office, familiarising yourself with our systems and processes.
If you require any adjustments to allow you take a full and active part in the selection process, please notify us as part of your application. Please note TVS Supply Chain Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
TVS have signed the Armed Forces covenant and are a forces friendly employer.