About the role:
To lead the team of Support Analysts to provide integrated management reporting and decision support for TVS SCS colleagues and clients
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for the production of management information in support of client and internal activities
- Jointly specify, produce and maintain internal and external report requests
- Compilation of ad hoc reports for internal and external customers
- Initiate and contribute to continuous improvement initiatives
- Support new bid activity where analysis of current business is required to make informed decisions
- Liaise with clients where reporting or analysis is necessary to support initiatives/issues
- Manage and coach the team of Support Analysts to ensure that all tasks are prioritised and completed efficiently and effectively and team understand their responsibilities
- Conduct annual appraisals/1-2-1s/PDPs for direct reports
Knowledge, Qualifications and Skills:
- Preferably graduate in a related discipline.
- Experienced and competent in the use of TVS computer systems
- Effective communicator at all levels.
- Resilient under pressure
- Literate and Numerate with good attention to detail
- Positive Attitude/team player
- Previous experience in a related role
- Preferably with a good working knowledge of Cognos, Excel and ERP as a minimum
Where we are:
Our head office is based at a purpose built, state of the art distribution facility on Buckshaw Village in Chorley with excellent transport links to the M61 and M6 plus a mainline train station less than a mile away. The office has on site parking, shower facilities for those who brave the elements on a bike or on foot and a subsidised canteen.
Please note TVS Supply Chain Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer