About the role:
TVS are operating as part of Team Leidos, a team of defence and logistics specialists, supporting a major transformation contract providing an end to end supply chain service delivering commodity and inventory savings to the UK Ministry of Defence.
Based at Emersons Green we are now recruiting for a Project Manager working for TVS at the Team Leidos offices at Emersons Green in Bristol as part of a vibrant and dynamic team, committed to transforming the way the MOD works.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
The project team are mainly involved with supporting the project lifecycle of medical equipment sourced for the MOD for deployment to the front lines and military medical facilities throughout the world. Duties will include:
- Assist with projects over their life cycle (CADMID), managing project outputs and deliverables, ensuring project objectives and benefits are delivered OTIF to cost and quality.
- Coordinate project trials and testing of equipment as necessary, including air worthiness, environmental and underwater testing.
- Prioritise and plan delivery of allocated projects from programme of works.
- Managing spend allocation to enable project success and completion of projects within MoD budgets
- Stakeholder engagement, often senior military positions, equipment suppliers and manufacturers globally. Developing stakeholder profiles and stakeholder strategy and plans, IOT fulfil the customer’s requirement in line with agreed MoD budgets.
- Maintain Equipment and Consumable technical product details within the internal IT Product Data Management system (Msys.PDM)
- Produce and maintain user documents (AESPs) for Medical, Dental and Veterinary equipment
- Produce project documents, such as project management plans, risk assessments and business cases
- Deliver project briefs to Stakeholders and Directors during Contract Approval Board (CAB) as required.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent with grade C or above in 5 subjects including English and Maths, with a demonstrable ability to obtain project management qualification (APMP)
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience in assisting with successful projects
- Competent in Microsoft office applications, such as, Word, Excel and Powerpoint and other IT database/ERP/SAP systems
- Attention to detail and organisational skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- Experience of writing reports / user documents
- Understanding of business/commercial processes
- Experience in using MS Project
- APMP / PRINCE 2 Qualification
The successful candidate will be required go through a Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) Clearance
We operate flexible start and finish times, have onsite car parking and have dress down and early finish on Friday's each week
Please note TVS Supply Chain Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer