Identify, develop and win new business opportunities within the Auto, Industrial, Beverage and Utilities sectors that fit with our core competencies and capabilities, delivering a New Business pipeline and growth for the business. Opportunities normally in the range of £1.5m to £10m sales, £150k to £1m EBITDA.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Engagement plan: Create and maintain a network of prospects and contacts to enhance awareness and reputation of TVS and influence future opportunities.
- Marketing platform management
- Engagement planning
- Strategic development and Cold calling
- Identify opportunities, either through advertised Tender process or through the relationship management above to create a healthy New Business pipeline.
- Lead and manage the bid qualification and submission process, utilising support from within the functional business teams, to deliver successful win conversion rates. Ensure TVS profit and cash expectations are achievable and follow the processes.
- Remain abreast of industry developments and market trends within the desired sectors and proactively communicate with the TVS organisation.
- Maintain the TVS’ CRM system in a timely basis to reflect all networking, prospect and bid opportunities.
- Launch the project within TVS through our Business Winning process and work in liaison with the appointed Project Manager to bring the opportunity to a successful conclusion.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Determined, empathetic and persuasive person with strong influencing and interpersonal skills
- High degree of commercial and analytical acumen
- Goal driven and focused
- Project management, negotiation and presentation skills to senior level essential
- Demonstrate a proactive approach and the ability to organise to achieve results, quickly absorbing an interpreting new/complex information
- An in-depth knowledge of the market and supply chain requirements
- Continuous improvement ethos
Where we are:
Our head office is based at a purpose built, state of the art distribution facility on Buckshaw Village in Chorley with excellent transport links to the M61 and M6 plus a mainline train station less than a mile away. The office has on site parking, shower facilities for those who brave the elements on a bike and a subsidised canteen.
For an informal discussion about this role or to find out more about other positions at TVS please get in touch with Bill Porter on 01257 225 383 or via email at email@example.com
Please note TVS Supply Chain Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer